They Are My…… Friends

Will There Be Sunshine For Me?

 

“Suho Hyung! What should we do? Is she dies? Omo hyung!! What are we going to do?”

 

“ Sehun, can you please calm down? She’s just fainting ok. She’ll be ok in a while.”

 

You heard those noises when you gain your conscious back. You try open your eyes and get up from your weird dream, but then when you woke up, you saw six HOT gorgeous guys in front of you.

 

Then you shouted again,“ why do you guys still in my sight? Am I still dreaming?!” You pinched your arm but end up hurting yourself. * Oh shot! I’m not dreaming! They are true! I’m not dreaming just now*you think while whined in pain.

 

The angel guy come and approached you and rubbed your arm gently.

 

“ Why you being so foolish by pinching your own arm? It’s ok if you didn’t believe us but please, don’t you ever hurt yourself.” Baekhyun said.

 

Your heart melted at his gentleness and yet you were trying to calm yourself down.

 

“ Ok, let’s makes this things clear. You guys are the puppies that I rescued yesterday right? I know that I should believe you guys but please give me some times to accept the fact alright?” you said while scanned all of their faces.

 

“ Let’s start by introducing ourselves. My name is Kim Eunna and I’m 17 years old. How about you guys?” you said again.

 

“ I’m Suho, the leader of EXO-K. I’m 122 years old but my earth age is 22 years old. My power is water.” he introduced himself to you while gave his sweetest smile to you.

 

You stared him at disbelief because of the statement of his age and POWER.

 

“ I’m Baekhyun. Also 121 years old. Earth age is 21 years old. And light is my power.” He said in a wide grin while showed off his power to you.

 

“ Wow! That’s awesome but I love water way more than your light.” you said to him.

 

Suho stuck his tongue out at Baekhyun just to mock him.

 

“ Chanyeol, the teeth rich. Well, my age is the same as Baekhyun hyung and my power is flame.” His smile kind off make you wanted to smile as well.

 

“ D.O here. I’m younger than Baekyeol hyungs a year and my power is earth.” When he emphasized the word EARTH, you felt that your house was shaking.

 

“ D.O sshi.. Please stop the shaking. I still need a house to live on if you know that.” You told him. He sheepishly smiled at you and hid behind Baekhyun to hide his embarrassment.

 

“ Kai imnida. 18 years old and teleportation is my power.” He said nonchalantly.

 

“ Hey Eunna dongsaeng. I’m the maknae and the most handsome member. I’m older than you by one year and my power is wind.” He greeted you with his bbuing bbuing pose.

 

Then you felt a gush of wind entered your room and you shot a glare to Sehun as the sign to make him stop.

 

“ so you guys is the same kind like Spiderman or something? Because you guys have superpowers and are you guys are VAMPIRES? Your ages are way too OLD.” You said to them while put a finger under your chin as your eyebrows pinched together as you quite curious with them.

 

“ We are not Spiderman because we are not SPIDER. And we are also not a vampire. We are.. er… you can just call us the same type as alien but we are way more handsome than the green aliens you humans always think off.” said Kai.

 

“ O…Kay.. you guys are half human and half alien. Just make the conclusion end here.” you said while rolled your eyes to Kai.

 

Suddenly, your room’s door opened. Your caretaker surprised that there were six guys in your room.

 

She asked, “ my lovely Eunna, since when you learned to bring guys going back to home and in your ROOM?”

 

“err… Omma, actually there were something hard to explain to you. They are my …..” you played with your fingers to find a right reason to answer your caretaker.

 

“ Friends. We are Eunna’s friends and....... her guardians.” Baekhyun answered as he mumbled at the last part so that Eunna and her caretaker wouldn’t listen to it.

 

 

 

 

___

Author's note:

please warmly read my story..i hope you guys like it and please comment and subscribe~~~

XOXO