Crazy weird morning part 1

Will There Be Sunshine For Me?

 

The next day, I was awake because of some noises came from my room. I really hate to be waken up at this time. I need my beauty sleep.

“You, lazy ! Get off your bed, now! I said now!” I saw Baekhyun shouted at Kai and he was trying to pull Kai off his bed.

“Can’t you slow down your voice a bit? I’m sleeping at here!” I shouted and rolled my eyes at him.

But all of sudden he came to me and pulled me out of my bed. He lifted me up to his shoulder and carried me to somewhere I don’t even know where.

“Baekhyun ahhhh!!!! Release me or I’ll bite you! I meant what I’ve said!” I hit his back several time and kicked him but he didn’t release me.

“My lovely Boo, NaNa. You are not going anywhere but bathroom. We need to get you ready for school. No more escape from school.”

Well, I gave in. How can I argue with him when I know I’m not right? And what’s with NaNa? I prefer Boo.

But I don’t want to go to school. I had no one there. I have friend? That’s impossible.

My got contact with a cold, hard surface and I yelped. Baekhyun only smiled widely to me and seemed like he had a bad intention on me.

He came closer to my face and I instantly flushed. He still grinning widely and all of sudden, my whole body got soaked.

Holy crap! He was showering me, well, with my clothes on of course! How stupid he can be?

“Get out you Mr. Smartass alias Dummy, I know how to take my shower. And for your information, before taking your bath or shower, please strip off your clothes. GET OUT!” he blushed at me and locked the bathroom knob before going out.

That guy really pissed me off, early in the morning!

He really liked to make me grumpy. I’m going to ignore him for a whole day.

While I was taking my bath, the door suddenly opened. D.O was standing at the door with his wide, round eyes and he was looking at me.

Both of us looked at each other and I screamed on top of my lung.

I grabbed my towel and covered my body. I blushed crazily and D.O was still standing at the door, still processing what is going on.

Chanyeol suddenly appeared and pulled D.O out of the bathroom. He was shaking D.O crazily and sprinkled some water to his face.

D.O blinked and his eyes instantly met mine. His face was flushed in red and he ran up to upstairs.

Chanyeol asked me what happened and I shyly told him the whole story. His eyes suddenly turned red and my body started to sweat because of the heat that came from his body.

He growled and rushed upstairs. He knocked down the bedroom door.

“ DO KYUNGSOO! YOU WANT TO DIE?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER! YOU REALLY NEED TO BE KILLED BY TODAY! DAMN YOU EARTH POWER!” I can hear his voice clearly from downstairs.