The end of an unborn love story?

My Sweet Waiter~~~~~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoya’s pov

We were alone for the past 10 mins. I wonder what was wrong with marya…. But mostly, I was more worried about this figure in front of me. Dongwoo…. After so many days…. He looks slightly different. His hair had grown a bit and he had dyed it to a jet black colour. Which made him look even ier…. God… how I just want to take him in my arms…. … I can’t take it anymore.

“dongwoo….. Are you going to speak to me anytime soon?” wow…. That came out harsher than expected. I saw him wince slightly and move away from me. “we…. We have nothing to talk about. You are a costumer and I am a waiter. I take your orders and serve you. Then my job is done.” his tone….. I didn’t like his icy tone.

“then follow my orders. I order you to talk to me. Tell me….. Was what happened between us that day really nothing?” I saw him turn around and glare at me. Most importantly, his eyes had tears it in. had…. Had I said something really bad? To actually make him cry? “that’s what even I want to think….. I want to think…… but I can’t…..” I saw tears fall out of his eyes. I went to wipe it off when he just swatted my hand.

“don’t show me any sympathy. I am going to be rejected in the end anyways. It’ll be your girlfriend with you in the end while I rot away somewhere in hell and you won’t bother. I don’t want anyone to pity me….” I saw him cry outright. I was shocked at his outburst. What in hell was he talking about? Girlfriend?…… OMG….. He doesn’

Please log in to read the full chapter