Or so we thought~~~~~

My Sweet Waiter~~~~~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoya’s pov

“I’m so so so sorry hoya……”

Marya begged and pleaded while I just had my poker face on. Even if she is my best friend and all, she still ruined my night….. … I was so close…

Flashback

My hands slowly made it’s way to his pants when suddenly, the door bell rang. Seemed to snap both of us out of our trances. I saw his eyes all wide as he pushed me lightly and slipped his shirt onto himself. He still looked damn y with his shirt hanging loosely on his shoulders and it was only half-buttoned. His face was sweating and his hair was slightly damp and fell to his face. Without saying a word, he rushed to the door. I rushed to the door behind him and caught him by the hand.

He turned at the grip and the sight I saw stopped my heart completely. That moist chocolaty color he had for his eyes, his cheeks flushed with a beautiful color of pink, his lips slightly deliciously red and swollen from their previous activity. Both of them blushed and neither spoke a word until the door bell rang again. It was ringing pretty impatiently.

“Ah…. I think I should get going now. You have a visitor. I don’t want to interrupt.”

He weakly shook his hand out of mine and wore his shoes. I felt my anger slowly build up at the person behind that door. What a timing to actually visit him….

“And hoya-shii…. I think we should forget what happened today… if we need to maintain a proper friendship. Let’s pretend today never happened. For both your good and mine. I’ll take my leave now.”

I saw that his face was pretty emotionless. I hated it. That face devoid of emotions would be the last thing I want to see. And his words. Even though I was very angry, I found myself actually ag

Please log in to read the full chapter