mission impossible begins!

My Sweet Waiter~~~~~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoo pov

It took sunggyu hyung about 30 minutes to prepare the food. “deliver it to this address. The costumer is a really good friend of mine. So please don’t disappoint him ne?” I nodded and smiled slightly. I kept the food he prepared in the back and took my seat in the driver’s seat. “hyung… I can drop you home as well if you want to. On the way after that delivery.” his eyes widened slightly and he shook his head.

“dongwoo, myungsoo is coming to pick me up. So, don’t worry. I don’t want to be a bother.” I shook my head as well. “hyung. You’ll never be a bother to me. None of you will be. So don’t worry. Tell soo that I said hi. I’ll be leaving now hyung. Take care. We’ll meet on Monday.” he nodded and waved at me. “bye dongwoo. Remember… don’t disappoint him….” I nodded and drove off in my car.

I wonder why he was pressuring me? ‘don’t disappoint him’…… what’s that supposed to mean? I mean… he’s just another costumer right?

End of pov

Sunggyu’s pov

I hope the boy won’t hurt him in any way…. Hoya is like a little brother to me after all…… “gyu? What’s taking you so long?” I turned to see myungsoo with a pout on his lips. I smiled slightly and went to him. “nothing much soo….” his pout grew. “you’re hiding something from me…… nappeun nom…..” I smiled slightly and pecked him on the lips. “L, let’s say……. That I am playing cupid….”

End of pov

 

A/n: did i tell you guys that i got blaq% v

Please log in to read the full chapter