Visiting Aria~

My Sweet Waiter~~~~~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoya’s pov

The car came to a halt and I came in face to face with the familiar building of aria. ….. I didn’t expect this. “woohyun…. Why didn’t you tell me that we were coming to aria?” woohyun looked at me as if I was really dumb. “you idiot. Did you forget? I told you about the plans before. You were the one who gave me the number stupid…” my eyes widened. I did didn’t I? since when am I this stupid?

“woohyun….. Aria? Wow….” I turned to see marya with a slight smile. “come. Let’s go.” woohyun tugged on both of our arms and pulled us along. I was a slight bit scared. What if……. I see him today? Will he…… shun me? Or will he speak to me?……… all these thoughts are making me wild. It’s a month since I last saw him and the last time I actually saw him didn’t end well….

“welcome to aria! I am Lee sungyeol. How may I be of service to you?” I looked forward to see a tall, slightly chubby man with a gummy smile greeting us. “I booked a reservation here a month back under the name of nam woohyun.” I saw woohyun smile gently at him. His eyes widened ever so slightly. “Ah! Nam woohyun-shii. Could you wait a minute? Our manager’s been expecting you.” he nodded and sungyeol left to call his manager.

“what have you planned woohyun? Booked a reservation before a month?” he looked at me and shrugged. I saw marya had a slight smirk on her face. Oh boy…. It wasn’t good news. What did they have planned here? “nam woohyun?”

I looked to the

Please log in to read the full chapter