small accident which starts to drive him crazy~~~~

My Sweet Waiter~~~~~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Both were in the kitchen now arranging the dishes for the food to be kept in.

“dongwoo-shii, do you drink?”

hoya asked as dongwoo just plainly nodded.

“ok then, we’ll have some wine with this food. I have some in my fridge. Let me go get it then…”

I nodded and he disappeared. Poor soul of dongwoo was tortured like hell.

‘god….. He was standing so close to me……dongwoo… control…. Don’t be like this… he’s just a man…. Just a handsome man…… just a y guy who made out with you in your dream……… oh stop it dongwoo… hush up…….’

“so, shall we eat?”

he snapped out of his thoughts and nodded. Both of them made their way out of the kitchen and sat at the opposite sides of the table. Hoya here was no less tortured. He just wanted to pounce on the older man and make him his…. But his pride and sanity actually helped him to be calm.

‘god…. This guy… why is he doing this to me? There he is being all innocent and oblivious…. Why does he ….. so much?’

Dongwoo poured the wine in both the glasses. One of them slipped and fell down. Obviously, it broke… he immediately panicked and tried to clean it up. In the process, he cut his finger deeply.

“are you ok?”

hoya’s eyes bulged out when he saw the blood trickle down dongwoo’s hand. He didn’t think twice, but he grabbed the bleeding hand of dongwoo and put the injured finger into his own mouth on the blood.

Dongwoo’s pov

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter