slight awkwardness~~~~~

My Sweet Waiter~~~~~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoya’s pov

I excused myself and went into the kitchen. Immediately, my hand clutched my heart. What in hell was I thinking? God….I feel so nervous now… I don’t know how I will face him… but… one thing is for sure… that I like him… I like this guy even though we don’t know each other properly. But the way my heart actually was bursting and the way I felt when he got hurt and the way I felt when I actually on his finger…. My heart never felt like this.. Ever.. But this guy… where in hell is he from? That he made me feel like this?

I just ruffled my hair and slapped my face twice to snap myself out of it and took a glass for the wine as well as a broom to clean up the shards of glass as I made my way to the dining room. When I reached there, I saw dongwoo pick up the glass shards carefully by himself.

“dongwoo-shii, I said I’ll do it didn’t I?”

I saw his head snap up and… was he blushing?

“I-I’m sorry….. I just wanted to help. Sorry…”

I just laughed lightly.

“no need to apologise…. It’s all right. I know you just wanted to help… but it is ok. I’ll do it. After all, you are my guest.”

I slowly patted his head and helped him up again. He kept his head low.

“dongwoo-shii, look at me.”

he slowly raised his head up and met my eyes. Again, my heart started to race. Looking at all that chocolate brown innocence is really tempting me.

“please don’t look so scared… I don’

Please log in to read the full chapter