flashback part 2 :)

My Sweet Waiter~~~~~
Please log in to read the full chapter

After 2 hours or so after calling aria, woohyun’s phone started to ring.

Woohyun: hello?

???: nam woohyun? I assume you called me.

Woohyun: Ah! Kim sunggyu. The exact person I wanted to speak with. Let me introduce myself first. I am nam woohyun. A very close friend of hoya.

Sunggyu: oh! You’re howon’s friend? Nice to speak to you. May I know what business you might have with me?

Woohyun: nothing much. Just wanted your help with the cupid mission.

Sunggyu: you are in that mission as well huh? So, what actually happened to phase 1? Neither dongwoo or howon told me about it.

Woohyun: it was kind of a fail cause of my girlfriend. Actually that’s what I wanted to speak to you about.

Sunggyu: tell me.

Woohyun: I was wondering. If I could hold a small birthday party for my girlfriend at aria.

Sunggyu: that would be no problem. But how is this related to hoya?

Woohyun: the thing is…. In the pretext of her birthday party, I am also trying to play cupid for hoya. Dongwoo is your employee isn’t he? So….

Sunggyu: I see where you are going with this. I’ll do it. For my dongsaeng. Count me and my boyfriend in.

Woohyun: sure. We’ll be coming there by the 20th of july. We’ll finalize the plans before coming there.

Sunggyu: no problems. This would be my contact number. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Woohyun: hmm…. Thank you sunggyu-shii.

Bo

Please log in to read the full chapter