meeting for the second time~~~~

My Sweet Waiter~~~~~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nobody pov

It was 8:45 now….as hoya kept pacing around. Then, after a matter of seconds, he heard the door bell ring. His breath hitched and he started to get nervous all of a sudden. Hoya himself wondered why in hell he was getting so worked up. Finally, he took a deep breath and twisted the door knob making the door open.

As he opened the door, he saw a figure bowing at him.

“here’s your deliv…ery…. Sir…”

the smile that had formed on his face had soon disappeared as he faced him. Dongwoo couldn’t believe his eyes. That man from the restaurant…. And that same man from his insane dream. Dongwoo’s eyes soon bulged out as hoya just smiled at him gently. Oh my….. How much it actually melted his heart…

“ah.. Gyu told me that you would arrive by this time. Come in why don’t you?”

he flashed his million dollar smile again that almost made dongwoo blind. He hesitated to go in… but he made himself strong and went in.

Truth was…… dongwoo had this feeling inside him which he thought will actually make him take up hoya’s role from the dream….. Yeah… dongwoo was really attracted by the younger man. All he thought about at that moment was to pounce on him and just do it to him right there and then.

“………..me?”

he was startled by hoya’s deep voice interrupting his train of thoughts.

“I’m sorry…. But did you say something?”

hoya sighed and looked at the older.

“I was just asking you if you wanted to join me for dinner

Please log in to read the full chapter