Uneasiness sensed~

My Sweet Waiter~~~~~
Please log in to read the full chapter

marya’s pov

“here you go! Happy birthday!” I saw sunggyu place a big birthday cake in front of me. My eyes widened. “did…did you bake this wonderful piece of art?” sunggyu nodded and I just looked at the masterpiece in front of me with a wide mouth. It was too beautiful to cut…. “before you cut the cake, let me call all of my staff ne? not many. Just 5 including me and L. all others went home.” I just oh-ed and nodded with a small smile on my face.

Suddenly, I felt that feeling come back to me. That sick feeling like I want to throw up or something. “marya-shii?” I look at L who looked at me with these oh so innocent eyes. “are you hurt or something? You look like you are in pain…” I just smiled and shook my head. “nothing is wrong with me.” he smiled.

“shall we cut the cake? Everyone’s here!” I heard sunggyu’s voice and I looked up to see 4 of them. Sunggyu, Dongwoo, that tall guy from before and that girly guy from that day who also served us our food. “so, guys, this is Lee sungyeol, jang dongwoo and Lee sungjong. Aildura~ this is nam woohyun, jung marya, Lee howon and of course you know my boyfriend L.” sunggyu announced in a sing-song voice.

“annyeonghaseyo~~~” all three of them chorused together. I could see some uneasiness in dongwoo. I kinda felt guilty for it. After all, I was the one that spoiled it for them….. “shall we cut the cake?” we all nodded and I got up from my place.

---------------------------------------

Please log in to read the full chapter