The Dream

Fate's Tricks

[Kyung Ae's POV]

 

After all the fun that we did in the swimming pool, we prepared ourselves for our slumber party which includes Truth or Dare games and a Fashion Show! In the fashion show part we would model the clothes that Tiffany's mother designed for us. And ONLY FOR US. Since Tiff's mother is a designer, she would always do that for us, whether we like it or not. Sweet right?

As we were in the end of spilling out truths and doing out dares, Tiff said something unexpected.

"Oh and I forgot to do something! Kyung Ae come with me! Girls, we will be back!" Tiffany dragged me to her own bathroom and sat me on a chair.

"Okay, I got something for you! Think of it as a gift for staying with me all the times!" Then she showed me 2 pairs of contact lens inside a small transparent thingy. Which I think is the holder for the contacts.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled. Then Tiffany smiled. I smiled gratefully back at her before grabbing it.

"But you didn't have to get me these! And 2 PAIRS?!" I looked at her with a pleased-but-not-pleased look.

"Don't worry! It's for your sake anyways! You need to show your beauty!" She held my hands.

"Awww... Thanks Tiff! So so so so much!" I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"But," She looked on me anticipating on whats going to come out of my mouth.

"I think I'll only be using these when I'm with you girls and when I REALLY need it. As in REALLY REALLY." I emphasized on the 'REALLY' part. Besides, I don't to waste these or my glasses.

"Oh, okay! I'm fine with it as long as you wear it!" She smiled at me. I grinned at her.

"Now wear it! I'll be downstairs kay? We'll be waiting for you!" She yelled and looked one last time at me before going down. I turned to look at the thing at my hands then at the mirror. Kyung Ae hwaiting! I reasurred myself. I heard that it would hurt for your first time on wearing it. I took a deep breath then took off my glasses and opened the first container. It was color navy blue. I opened the other one and it was color silver. Nice choice Tiff picked. I LOVE IT! Okay I really did changed. I can clearly see that. Then I washed my hands properly then dried it. Then I picked it up and placed it on the tip of my index finger. I opened my eyes wider then placed it in. Wow! That was fast. Then I also did the procedure with the other one. I picked the silver color btw. I looked at myself in the mirror. The contacts showed my eye more look. I smiled then mentally thanked Tiff for this. I went down and called the girls. The expressions on their face looked like this was the time of their lives. I chuckled on seeing that.

"Nam.." Jess started.

"Kyung.." Sooyoung continued.

"Ae.." Yuri added.

"IS THAT YOU?!!" They all shouted. I had to cover my ears for that.

"Yep!" I skipped to them.

"GIRL! YOU'RE SO DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Why thank you. This is the work of Ms. Hwang Tiffany." I did a princess bow and winked at Tiff. Tiff replied with a chuckle. Seeing them like this makes me laugh. Ahahaha!

"I KNEW IT!" Yuri shouted.

"Knew what?" Sooyoung had an amused look on.

"THAT SHE'S GORGEOUS!" Yuri once again, shouted.

"Oh.." The girls nodded in agreement.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Now let's start the show shall we?" I tilted my head and grinned like an idiot.

"Hell yeah!" They yelled.

The show started with Sooyoung in a black dress.

(A/N: Just imagine Sooyoung in that dress.)

Next up was Jessica.

(A/N: The one in the middle is Jessica.)

Then it was Yuri next whom skipped her way.

Second to the last was Tiff!

(A/N: Okay that was only the upper part xD)

Then last was me!

(A/N: This is not how you exactly look like kay?)

Then the fashion show continued.

(A/N: The following is some of what they wore.)

(A/N: Scratch Seohyeon and Taeyeon out.)

In the end all of us had fun. After resting for a while we changed to our PJ's and got to our sleeping bags. Whoo. What a night.

"Night girls." Tiffany said.

"Night." We replied back. Not too soon everyone was in a deep slumber. Then I heard someone calling out for me. I opened my eyes to see a scene. There was a girl and a boy. They were in a park. It was raining. I took a step closer to look at their faces. But it was jsut blur. They were talking about something.

"Mianhe. Goodbye..oppa." The girl caressed the guy's cheeks, kissed him and left running to the rain. The guy stood there his head hung low. And it seems he was crying.

"Saranghe..Kyung Ae.." He said before leaving. Kyung Ae? Kyung Ae?! So-th-the girl was me?! I woke up.

So it was a dream. Gosh. I looked at the girls and they were sleeping peacefully. I looked over at the clock and it was only 3:26 am. I need some sleep. Then I fell back at my sleeping bed and looked at the ceiling before closing my eyes to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I maked-up for the short chapter yesterday. ^^