Meeting her, again.

Fate's Tricks

[Jaejoong's POV]

 

Time flew by so fast. For me. It was Saturday again. I'm in front of my mirror quickly fixing my hair so that I could already go to the club and meet my princess again. *Sigh* My princess~ I hope I'll be able to get your name now~

~KNOCK KNOCK~

The door screeched. "Hyung?" I turned around and saw Changmin.

"You done?" He asked.

"Yeah. We're taking your car right?" Changmin's really nice. He was the only one who could go with me since the others are just too busy with their own things.

"Right." We got downstairs and took Changmin's car.

--

[Kyung Ae's POV]

 

Yuri and I were in her car driving to the club we last went into. Supposedly, I was going alone but she suddenly exclaimed that she was coming since she's worried with me getting or kidnapped. Oh Yuri and her excuses to meet hot guys. If Changmin hears this, he'd be a bursted red balloon.

"What if Changmin sees you here Yuri?" I faced her as she was checking if she had anything that looked bad. I shut the mirror closed.

"Yuri?"

"Nah. He's gonna be alright. Now, c'mon, let's go." We got out and entered the entrance. Once we were in, I set my eyes around looking for someone. Just then I felt 2 warm arms circle my waist. I giggled as it kinda tickled me. I turned around to face him.

"What took you so long?" He pouted as I giggled. He's so cute.

After a while we were in the middle of the dancing floor dancing like a prince and princess with my arms on his neck and his arms on my waist.

--

[Jaejoong's POV]

 

I'm really enjoying my time with her. If I had to go here everytime just to see her, I'd do it.

Our time ended when she noticed her friend drunk in the arms of some guy dancing.

"Um..I really have to go now my prince." She turned to me and hugged me tighter.

"Now? Wai-wait!" I grabbed her arm when she was almost walking outside with her arm supporting her friend.

"Bye prince." She kissed my lips and left. I my heel when I realized I forgot to ask her her name.

"Dang it!" I sighed then looked for Changmin.

-

Once we got inside Changmin's car, I remembered Kyung Ae. Eh? Why would Kyung Ae be in my mind?

'Aish, I'm thinking of Kyung Ae when I haven't even got the name of my princess.'

----------------------------------------------------

Did you like the chapter? Sorry if it's short, I was in a rush. Byebye~ ^^