Lucky Kyungie

Fate's Tricks

Our Kyungie's a strong girl ne? :)

-----------------------------------------------

[Jaejoong's POV]

These past few days that I have with Kyungie is quite akward. Its either she always has these bruises everywhere or she's late to school. I wonder what's happening with my Kyungie. *Pouts* I just hope she isn't hiding something from me. (A/N: kya! so cute!) Which makes me wonder..my princess also has some bruises. Could they be? Nah! They don't look alike anyway.

Hm.....I wonder...........when will my princess ever give me her name? I don't even know what our relationship is. Aish..this time that I'll meet her again, I'll be sure to get her name!

"Hwaiting Jaejoong!" I pumped my fist up high.

Cackle cackle~

I turned my head and saw Kyung Ae covering by her hand giggling like a little girl. Oh gosh, her eye smile is so lovely! Wait, what?!

"What were you doing oppa?" She asked cutely and smiled.

"No-nothing." I hung my head low. She chuckled.

"You're so cute oppa!" She pinched my cheeks. I blushed.

"Uber duper cute!" She squealed.

"Stop th-that." I blushed harder. She giggled.

"Sure oppa." She smiled. I looked straight in her eyes and everything was like slowing. Her smile was slowly replaced by a worried frown.

"O-opp-a? You're not mad are you?" It was just now that I noticed her beautiful dark blue eyes. Her pale complexion. Her slender body. Her rosy cheeks. Her straight structured nose and lastly, her smooth and soft beautiful slender hands. Okay, what did I just say?! I leaned closer to her. And leaned closer. And leaned closer until I was 5 centimeters away from her face. My eyes shifted to her lips. I closed my eyes and was closing the space between us when...

--

[Kyung Ae's POV]

"Kyung Ae!" I mentally cursed whoever that person was. I sighed and turned away from Jaejoong oppa.

"Dae?" I answered with a fake smile.

"The dance club needs you right now." I sighed and turned back to oppa.

"Mianhe oppa, they need me. See you later!" I followed the girl who called me and waved goodbye to Jaejoong oppa.

Soon, I felt my head get dizzy and my sight turned black.

-

"So would I tie her here all day?" I heard a girly voice. Where was I? What happened with me?

"Ah. So I would just leave her here? Oh. Okay. Bye." The girly voice stopped. I heard footsteps coming near.

"Hmm. That's what you get for messing with Yoona." It said.

"Too bad. You should just accepted her deal and nothing like this would happen. But you didn't. Poor you. Such a pretty little thing." It patted my head. I heard a squeak.

"Let's go. We wouldn't want anyone to see us here." Another voice spoke.

"Sure." Then I heard something squeak again and the footsteps were fading away. I peeked my right eye open to see if anybody was here. No one. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in some room. I guess a storage room? There were many things here. I tried moving my hands but it was of no use. Everytime I move my hands, chains are being heard. Guess I'm all tied up. I also tried moving my feet but the same reaction happened. Yeah, I'm stuck.

I looked around and checked if there was anything that could be of help to me. Nothing. Perhaps, the wall?

I practically scooted and jumped until my back was leaning on the wall. I used the wall to support for standing. My body slowly got up until it was straight again. Now, how would I get out of here?

I stayed near the walls when I would jump closer to the door. I gently but firmly opened the door not wanting anyone to hear the door squeak open. I poked my head outside and again, saw no one. I hopped and hopped until I heard voices talking. I stopped and listened.

"I wonder where our Kyungie is. She's been missing on our gf hang-outs. And I saw no trace of her in school today." I recognized the voice and my eyes widened.

"*Sigh*. I guess she really got too close with that Jaejoong guy." Another spoke.

"Well, she's in love. And this is the first time it happened." Another whined.

"Just let her be. At least she's happy. She'll come to us sometime. I just know that." Another added.

"I hope that time comes quickly. I miss her already." The first voice whined.

"Don't we all?" I immediately got out of my hiding place and screamed since I purposely hitted somebody so that they would notice and help me.

BAM!

"Ugh!" One voice grunted. I looked up and saw Jessica's face.

"Oh my goodness! Kyung Ae! What are you doing?! What happened with you?!" I turned my head and tears started forming on my eyes.

"T-Tif-fan-ny." I stammered out.

"Kyungie!" 2 other voices yelled. Then I felt myself being hold up. 

"What happened?!" My vision started to blur and my hearing started to fade slowly. For a second I felt the warmth of a friend's hug. I smiled my eyes half opened then my vision was blank.

-

"Nurse, what happened with her? Why did she faint?" A worried voice asked.

"Apparently her body got exhausted and she fainted. Don't worry, she just needs rest and she's going to be a-okay."A gentle voice answered. I opened my eyes and grunted when I felt my head aching so bad.

"Kyung Ae! Are you alright?! Does your body hurt somewhere?!" The worried voice bombarded me with questions. I looked up and saw Tiffany's worried face.

"My head hurts." I simply said. In a split second, water and a pill was handed to me.

"Drink it. It will help ease the pain." The so called nurse answered. I grabbed the pill and swallowed it. I drank the water afterwards.

"Where's the others?" I asked when I was finish drinking the water.

"Sooyoung was out to get you some food while Jessica and Yuri was giving admission slips to the teachers." She answered.

"Oh. Thanks a lot. For everything." I laid my head on Tiffany's shoulders.

"Anything for you." She caressed my head like I'm a little girl.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Excuse me, but is Nam Kyung Ae in here?" A head poked in. I immediately sat up straight.

"Ya. She's right here." The nurse pointed to me.

"Well, I'll be leaving you guys first. Call me if you need anything." The nurse left.

"Uhm..may I talk to Kyung Ae for a minute?" Jaejoong oppa asked. Tiffany didn't move a bit.

"I mean in private." Jaejoong confirmed.

"I'll be outside Kyung Ae." Tiffany smiled to me before leaving.

--

[Jaejoong's POV]

"What happened to you?" I quickly asked after Tiffany left.

"Nothing happened oppa. I just got tired on dance club." Kyung Ae stated calmly.

"Obviously, you're lying." I sat on the bed.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not lying."

"Yes, you are." I stated with a bit of a matter of fact tone.

I sighed. "Kyungie, you can tell me everything. You know I'm always here for you." I caressed her hand.

"Oppa. Nothing happened. Period." She sighed. I sighed back.

"You know, I won't accept that answer of yours as an explanation." I declared.

"Aish..you're such a stubborn oppa you know that?" She ruffled her hair.

"Same goes to you except for the oppa part. Change it to dongsaeng." Dongsaeng. Was she only a dongsaeng to me?

"Now, explain." I tangled my arms together in front of my chest.

She sighed before starting. "It's Yoona."

"What about her?"

"Remember the time when I said I slapped myself because of a bug?" I nodded.

"It wasn't that. It was because Yoona slapped me." She shut her eyes close.

"She warned me to stay away from you and I won't get hurt. But I didn't follow her. So I guess, this happened." She sighed.

"Good thing you didn't."

"You're not mad that I didn't stay away from you?" She asked.

"Nope. You shouldn't follow her just like that. You're not her slave." I said.

"Good thing you're smart. Not like in those dramas when the main girl follows the bad girl." I added. She chuckled.

"You watch dramas oppa?" She asked cutely.

"Nope. But one of my close friends does." I smiled remembering Changmin always watching dramas while eating his food.

"Oh. Okay." She smiled. There goes her eye smile again!

"Now, we have to make a deal." I stated firmly.

"What is it oppa?" She tilt her head a bit.

"You have to be with someone everytime you go out or when you're in school. You have to be either with me or your other friends. You're even lucky they were there." I confirmed.

"Alright. But I don't want to be a nuisance."

"Trust me, you're not. You would never be one." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Gomawo oppa." She hugged me tight. Soon, I encircled my arms on her waist.

"Ehem." A girly voice coughed. We broke the hug and turned to look around.

"Kyung Ae needs to eat now. And you could go back to your class Jaejoong-shii." Tiffany said.

--

[Kyung Ae's POV]

Jaejoong e last time to me and smiled before he left mouthing 'Be careful'. Jaejoongie oppa is such a sweetie now ne?

"Stop daydreaming. Take care of your health first." Tiffany was holding a plastic ware with soup inside. Sooyoung set uped a table and Tiffany placed it there.

"Gomawo Tiff! And also you Sooyoung unnie!" I clasped my hands in delight with the sight of food.

"Now eat." Sooyoung commanded. I began eating hungrily. In a matter of seconds the door was open revealing a tired Yuri. My eyes widened.

"Yuri! You alright?" I asked worried. She plopped down on the bed.

"Talk about yourself." She looked at me.

"Guys, Jaejoong said something to me." The door opened again to reveal Jessica.

"And?" Tiff asked.

"He said that everytime Kyung Ae goes out or is inside the school campus, she needs to have at least 1 of our acquaintance to make sure she's fine." Jess sat beside the couch with Tiff and Sooyoung.

"Speaking of safety. What exactly happened?" Tiff turned to me.

"Yoona deprevived me saying that I should stay away from Jaejoong or else she would hurt me. But I didn't stay away so yeah." I finished my food and drank my water.

"She's really out of her mind." Sooyoung shook her head.

"Yeah. She really is." Yuri agreed.

I stared at my friends who were literally tired because of me. 'I hope nothing bad happens anymore.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

This was the longest chapter I've written for the first time!!! ^^ I spent hours on this so make sure to comment!! ^^ -DBSKluver- is out!