Uh-Oh

Fate's Tricks

Enjoy~~

------------------------------------------------------

[Kyung Ae's POV]

Here I was. Eating at the cafeteria with Jaejoong oppa. Why call him oppa? Its because I found out that he's 1 year older than me. Yeah, I found out so many things about him. Like, he's good at cooking and he's a great singer.

Weeks had past and yet, oppa still hasn't realized that I'm the girl she always sees in the club. I hope once he realizes it, he doesn't take it in a bad way.

"Kyungie." I looked up at him. Particularly, Kyungie is a nickname he made for me. Sweet right? Yeah and you may have noticed it, he's cold side is not visible anymore. Well, at least around me that is. He only acts childish in front of his close and real friends. He still gives a cold vibe to other people.

"Dae oppa?"

"About the project we are in. Where would we be doing that?" He asked.

"Hm..we could use my place if you want." I suggested.

"Would there be any trouble?"

"I don't think so."

"Its your place then."

"Great. Meet me at the gate after dismissal oppa."

"Okay." We finished our lunch then bid our farewells. Its always like these for the past days. We would always be together since we have all classes together except for the last one so we would go on our seperate ways in the end.

-

I was opening my locker when..

BAM!

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk." I looked up and saw 3 es. 1 in front of me while the other 2, Hwa Min and Sang Eun, were pinning my wrists on the locker.

"What do you want?" I stated clamly.

Yoona scoffed. "What I want? more like WHO I want." Then I remembered her talking to Jaejoong to be her boyfriend.

"Hmm..is it Jaejoong oppa?" I purposely emphasized on the oppa to get her furious. She was flushed with a deep shade of red. She took a deep breath before signalling something to the other 2 es.

BAM!

My wrists were slammed to the locker wall.

"I just want to make a deal." I raised my right eyebrow.

"YOU stay away from MY Jaejoong, and I won't hurt you." She pointed to me in the you part and pointed to herself in the my part.

It was now my time to scoff.

"Ha. Your Jaejoong?" I laughed a bit. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You claim him yours yet you haven't got to know him or even hang-out with him. What a pathetic get up you have."

PAT! (A/N: I don't know what sound it is so yeah. XD)

I felt a burning senssation on my right cheek. She slapped me.

"Talk like that again and you'll get what you want." She warned.

"Riiight." I dragged the words purposely. I yanked my right wrist and got hold of hers before she hits me again.

"Seems like there's a gap between the strength of your acquaintance and me."  I tightened my hold.

"A-ah!" She yelled. I ran away before the other 2 could beat the crap out of me.

"Oh, btw, your deal is just a piece of !" I hollered and waved.

I immediately jogged to the gate not wanting Jaejoong to wait long. Not too soon, his back was in my view. I fixed my uniform before yelling his name.

"Jaejoongie oppa!" Yeah, that's my nickname for him. He turned around and a sad smile was on his lips.

I panted and panted until my breathing came back to normal.

"What happened with you?" He asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Nothing? Then what's on your right cheek? it has a hand print on it." I winced when he touched my right cheek.

"Kyungie? What happened?" I felt his soft and smooth hand caress my cheek.

"I just accidentally slapped myself because there was a bug." I lied to him. I hate lying to him, it makes me think I'm not a good friend of his.

"Oh. Now, your face is colored like a tomato's." He chukled. Was I blushing? OH MY GOSH! He should not see it! I hung my head low.

"Kaja oppa." I walked first leading the way to my house.

-

I opened the door and heard something crash.

I looked up ahead and saw my mom standing in front of me with some pieces of a palte on the floor.

"Uh, umma?" I waved my hand in front of her face and received no response.

"Hon-ney." My Appa stopped dead in his tracks staring behind me.

"Nam. Kyung. Ae. In the kitchen, NOW." I went inside the kitchen with my umma following me.

"Dae umma?"

"What is a guy doing here? Who is he? What are you guys going to do?" My Umma suspiciously eyed me.

I rolled my eyes. "Umma, he's just a friend. He's only here to do our project. Nothing more nothing less." I stated.

"Good then. Finish it quickly." I nodded then went back and saw my Appa eyeing Jaejoong from head to toe.

"Appa. Stop that."

"Oppa, lets go." I dragged him with me upstairs.

I opened the door to my room and came in violet-decored things.

I pulled him inside and made him sit on the bed.

I grabbed my ponytail and tied my hair in a bun.

"Nice room." He commented.

"Thanks."

-

We started and ended our project with small conversations.

"Oppa? what's the matter?" I worringly said because he was always looking at the clock from time to time.

"Ugh....I just have to meet someone." He checked his phone for any messages but there were none. And then the reality hit my brain. I need to get in the club in only 5 minutes! ! I forgot!

"Oh. Then just go already, I'm sure she's already waiting for you." I pulled him up and shooed him till he was already outside the door.

"You sure you'll finish decorating it by yourself?" He warrily asked.

"Yeah yeah. Just go."

"Okay. Thanks Kyungie! Owe you one!" His figure was already out of my sight. I sighed. Clubbing again. Now what would I wear?! I dashed to my cabinet and picked one. I quickly dressed in it and fixed my hair and face. I ran downstairs tring to fix my heels.

"I'll just go outside umma, appa! I'll be back! Bye!" I ran outside and forgot that I have to find a taxi. ! I ran and ran until I found one. I got inside and told the driver the instructions on how to go there. We arrived there and I just payed the driver some won and ran to the entrance. i checked my watch and it said I only have 30 seconds to go. I jogged my way to the bar and saw him sitting calmly when a girl suddenly appeared and tried flirting with him. He just plainly ignored her the whole time she was talking. I made my way and hugged his waist from behind.

"Oppa." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled.

"What took you so long?" He whined a bit.

"Mianhe, I had to take care of some things." I kissed his cheeks.

I turned to the girl who had her jaw dropped.

"And you are?" I asked her. She shook her head and dissapeared in the crowd.

-

The whole night we were dancing, drinking and talking. We were plainly having fun. The night ended when Jaejoong said I was getting a bit drunk and have to go home. He even offered a ride but I remembered that he still doesn't know the real me so I declined. So instead, he got me a taxi and it drived me home. I was opening my door room when I remembered our project.

"Aish! I still have to do some t-things." I was completely frustated so I just changed into my PJ's and slept.

"Stupid project." I mumbled before closing my eyes to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

That was a long one right? ^^