Double Date?

Fate's Tricks

I shall continue this! :P

---------------------------------------------------------

[Kyung Ae's POV]

Recap:

KREEK~

"Kyung.....Ae?," I stared wide-eyed at the person whom just called me....

`````

"Kyung.....Ae?,"

"Sooyoung?!," I practically screamed.

"What are you doing here?!," We both screamed and we also both pointed at one another.

"You first!," Again, we both shouted at one another.

"No you first!,"

"Ugh..this is getting nowhere," I muttered.

"I agree,"

"Just go firs,." I urged.

"What are you doing here? Are you alone? or are you with someone?," Sooyoung questioned.

"I'm here with someone,"

"Jaejoong?,"

"Bingo,"

"But aren't you not allowed to go out?,"

"I sneaked out,"

"And all for Jaejoong. Tsktsktsk," She went beside me and fixed her make-up.

"You know, you should just expose the true you to him. Instead of being this dolled-up girl," She eyed me from head to toe.

"Hey-"

"Ain't I right Kyung Ae?," She cut me.

I lowered my head and said, "Right." She took a glance at me and sighed.

"You really have changed so much. Just because of that Jaejoong."

"People in love really are different."

Speaking of love...

"Hey unnie!"

"Hm?" She applied lip gloss on her lips.

"What are you doing here? Are you with someone?" She froze.

"So you are with someone!" I .

"And here you are telling me I shouldn't go with Jaejoong." Her body was really still.

"Its a diff-"

"People in love really are different."

"Hey!" I chuckled.

"So who you with?"

"Some guy." She mumbled.

"Oh." I nodded.

"What you up to anyways?" She asked.

"I need to change back to the real Kyung Ae."

"Why?"

"Jae invited the fake Kyung Ae and the real Kyung Ae at the same time."

"Really? Maybe he's up to something."

"Maybe. But whatever, I'll just go with the flow. Wanna help me?"

"How?"

"Just cover up while I'm changing."

"Huh?"

"He knows the fake me is here. But at the same time, the real me would also be showing up."

"So I'm going to be your bait?"

"Exactly."

"Urgh...if he notices what I'm doing then I would blame you."

"I'm up for that." I replied taking my contacts off replacing it with my glasses.

"Here. Wear this to at least change your clothes." She handed me her jacket.

"Thanks."

"Welcome."

And just like that we went outside and we parted ways. I sneakily went to the main door like I was just coming in. I fixed myself up and exhaled.

"You can do this Kyung Ae, you can do this." I checked around acting like I was searching for him.

"Kyung Ae!" I whipped my head and smiled. He was waving me over. I went and sat with him.

"Sorry for being late. I was kinda doing something else."

"Its alright."

A few minutes passed and we were now having conversations about anything and everything.

"Kyung Ae?" 'Just the right time Sooyoung.' Jae looked over me and had a shock expression on his face. I turned and secretly smiled at her.

"Unnie?"

"What are you doing here?" I said with a surprised tone.

"What are YOU doing here?" I got up and hugged her.

"Remember, you gotta help me." I whispered only for her to hear.

I withdrawed with a smile on my face.

"Jae?" I turned back around and saw a tall guy doing a handshake with Jaejoong.

'He seems familiar.' I was on the thinking mode.

'Ah! He was the guy Sooyoung was with!' I teasingly turned to Sooyoung and whispered, "Sooo...you're with him huh?" Sooyoung was flustered hearing that. I silently laughed.

"Why don't we all sit together?" I suggested.

"Afterall, we're all friends right?" I smiled at them.

"Sure. That won't be a problem." Yunho smiled back.

We sat, ate and had conversations. We laughed and smiled. But there was this worried expression on Jae's face.

After 30 minutes have past I excused myself and signalled Sooyoung I would be changing back. She took over and covered for me.

I changed back to the fake one and went back with them. I said my excuses and again after 30 minutes I excused myself to change back. I did this routine for a while until I was tired and it was already 9pm.

In the end, I was the old Kyung Ae. We bid our farewells and separated. I was with Sooyoung of course.

She escorted me home and was about to go home but my Umma was insisting on making her stay because it was already so late. Something might happen to her. So she just stayed.

-

"That was a bit tiring." I mumbled when we were both in the bed facing the ceiling.

"You call that a bit? It was so tiring! I even made so many lame excuses just for you!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you for that unnie." Sooner or later we both bursted out laughing.

"Gosh! That was fun!" She said between her laughs.

"Like yeah!" I laughed.

1 hour passed and everything was quiet. I glanced to my left and saw Sooyoung's sleepy face. I smiled to myself.

'I never thought I deserve friends such as them.' I stared back at the ceiling and took off my glasses. I placed it under my pillow. I switched the lights off and shut my eyes close.

'I just wish he met the real me instead of the fake me.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wew! :) I hope that made up most of the time I didn't update :P

-DBSKluver-