Club [P A R T 2]

Fate's Tricks

[Jaejoong's POV]

 

When we came inside music was blasting out of the speakers, girls and boys were grinding against each other as we pass by. Finally, we came to a halt in a VIP section. Connections I must say. Then just as Junsu was going to order our drinks, 5 girls passed by behind him.

"Ooh, I got my target." Yunho his lips. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"How 'bout you hyung?" Changmin asked me looking at that 1 girl that passed by us with 4 other girls.

"Yeah, found one." I stared at the girl that had a violet dress on.

"Dang she got nice curves," Junsu paused and stared at the girl I was looking at.

"Really really nice curves." Junsu stated.

"Yeah, and she's mine. See ya." I took my chance as I saw her friends leave her at their table as they were going to go to the dance floor. I sat beside her. She had her head hung low.

"Hey." I greeted her and she looked up at me.

--

[Kyung Ae's POV]

 

Sooyoung, Yuri, Tiff and Jess said they would dance then head for drinks. I really don't like it here. Every couple I see were making out or grinding. Ew. I just hope nobody comes near me. I don't want some maniac touch me.

"Hey." Wow. What a luck. I looked up and saw a handsome pretty young man around my age. He was wearing this. (A/N: Below!) He looks kinda familiar though.

(A/N: Oh and this are what the others are wearing but scratch Jae and Yoochun out of it.)

 

"Uhm.. Hey." I replied shyly while I hung my head low. He chuckled. What a nice soothing voice he has....just like...Jaejoong. I looked up again and recognized his features. He IS Jaejoong! Oh my gosh!

"J-Jae-joong?" I stuttered out. He turned to me.

"How do you know my name?" He asked suspiciously.

"I-it just came out of my mouth." I stuttered..again. He laughed. I saw him cover his mouth while laughing. I even saw his dimples! So cute! After he was done laughing, he smiled at me. Where's the cold Jaejoong gone to? Realizing he changed his attitude.

"You're cute." He smiled wider at me. I blushed in a color of pink. He chuckled.

"Are you knew to these things?" He asked me while nodding to the people at the club.

"Yeah...p-pretty much." I managed to smile at him.

"That's why." He nodded to himself while pouting. Cute.

"Want to dance my princess?" He reached out his hand while bowing. What a gentleman.

"I'm up for that." I took his hand and we both went to the dance floor. At first, we were only dancing casually smiling at each other. Then the music stopped and another upbeat song played. Adrenaline pumped my veins. Nice pick DJ. I mentally thanked the DJ. I stopped then smirked at him. I started dancing powerfully. He scoffed then turned away then turned back at me smirking. He also started like that and people noticed our tensed dancing. After a while, we were in the middle standing across each other then people started shouting for some 'dance battle'. Oh it's on.

"Got what it takes?" I smirked at him.

"Definitely." He smirked right back.

"Show me what you got." I said in english with my face abut 2 inches away from him. He started dancing really really y. Damn. This Jaejoong guy really is something. He's changing my inner-self. When he was dancing girls were squealing while he was in pleasure by the sound of it. I didn't give up. Why would I anyways? After he finished I started dancing really really as in really y. I let out my 'beast-self' while dancing. Guys were shouting in pleasure of what they were seeing. After that dance battle, the DJ confirmed that I won. Woot woot~

When we came back, drinks were already served at the table. The girls must have seen me with this gorgeous guy.

"Nice moves." He complimented me when we sat.

"You're not so bad yourself." I smirked at him. He just leaned back. We drank 4-5 shots of tequila and 2 bottles of Vodka. He really has high tolerance. I saw the unnie's come back giggling. They gasped when they saw us. Sooyoung just stiffled a giggle.

"Ooh.. and what do we have here?" Yuri was the first one to sit beside me, the others followed suit.

"Annyong ladies." Jaejoong smiled at them.

"Jaejoong?" Sooyoung asked.

"Sooyoung right?" Jaejoong smiled.

"Yeah.. what a coincidence." Sooyoung smiled back at him then eyed me.

"Uhm, excuse me from my interruption but Jaejoong has to go now ladies." Some tall guy suddenly appeared. He was looking at Sooyoung that's for sure. Tiff, Jess and Yuri giggled. Sooyoung blushed. Oookaaay, something's going on.

"Don't worry, we're going too." Tiffany was the first one to speak up and smiled at the guy. Jaejoong and I stood up and walked out side by side. Sooyoung was busy with the tall guy. While the other girls were behind us giggling.

I came to a stop when we reached Tiff's car. She started the engine already. Jessie and Yuri were already inside.

Sooyoung was there standing while the tall guy gave her a kiss on the cheeks. Oooh.. I get it.

Before I could go in, someone held my hand and caught my attention.

"Goodbye now, my princess." Jaejoong softly kissed my hands. Then he lovingly kissed my forehead. I giggled then blushed.

"Goodbye~ my prince." I tiptoed so that I could reach him, then I kissed his cheeks. He smiled then I smiled back at him. Such a sweet guy. Who knew this was in Jaejoong's blood?

"Alright, let's go." Jessie called out. Before I could touch the car door, Jae already did and opened it. I smiled gratefully at him then got inside. He closed it gently. Then saluted like a soldier. The car droved off. I waved at him. He smiled.

"Cheesy much?" Yuri chuckled.

"AND he's Jaejoong." Jessie empasized on the 'AND' part.

"Not like he's going to know its me." I mumbled. We got home and we were already in our sleeping bags.

'Oh Jaejoong, you can make any woman's heart crazy. And you just did with mine.' I thought then slept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo~ Chapter done~~ ^^