Nerd Looks.

Fate's Tricks

This chapter is the continuation of the first one. Kay? ^^

-----------------------------------------------------

[Kyung Ae's POV]

 

"Kyung Ae, you all right?" Tiffany asked me. I nodded. Damn those s. Calm down Kyung Ae. Calm down.

"Well, we better go, see you later Kyung Ae." Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri left me at our lockers.

Weird right? Tiff, Jess, Yuri, Sooyoung and me are of the same ages but we don't have the same classes since our principal didn't want us 5 to chat while class is going on. So we were seperated.

*Sigh* I wonder if Sooyoung unnie's already in class?.

I got my things and went to my class.

-

I was just entering when I heard loud squeals.

Damn. Whats wrong with them?.

"Have you heard?! The new boy already became a kingka!" Someone gossiped.

"Yeah! And they said he has the looks, the talents and the body!" Another replied.

"I know right?! and he's going to be our classmate!" The other one added.

"AAAAAAAAAAH~~~" They squealed like dolphins.

Oh. So the new boy's going to be our new classmate.

I sat on my chair by the window. Why I sat there? Because I know I'm not part of this academy. Everyone here is beautiful, rich and intelligent except me. 

The door opened to reveal Mrs. Song, our teacher, Jaejoong and Sooyoung who's walking to her seat right infront of me.

"Sorry if I didn't go with you today Kyung Ae." Sooyoung whispered to me.

"It's all right. There's nothing I can do about the fact that you're the Student President anyways." I smiled at her.

"Thanks." She turned to face back in the front.

"Class, we have a new student with us. Please introduce yourself." Mrs. Song motioned Jaejoong.

"Kim Jaejoong imnida." He bowed to the class. The girls squealed in delight.

"You may sit next to Ms. Nam. Mss Nam raise your hand." Oh . I'm dead meat now. I mentally cursed Mrs. Song in my head before I raised my left hand. Jaejoong walked and sat beside me. I took out my things. Good thing this Jaejoong guy is quiet. I took a peek at his face before continuing.

Piercing gray eyes, straight nose, plump lips and flawless smooth skin. How'd I know? It shows. Damn. He is hot. WAIT! What the heck did I just say?! I never called anyone hot!!! OmyGosh!! I must be loosing myself! Distract yourself Kyung Ae!. I turned to the front and wrote notes until bell rang for another class.

-

[LUNCH] (I skipped the other classes.)

 

Great! Lunch time! I'm starving! I could get my mind out of what happened earlier. I shook my head to shrug the thoughts off. But it didn't work. Aish!! Kyung Ae! Get a hold of yourself!

"Kyung Ae! Kyung Ae!" I snapped back to reality with Sooyoung calling me.

"Y-yeah?" I stammered a bit.

"Are you okay? You just spaced out." She took her palm to my forehead.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"But your face is turning red." Ah! Jaejoong get out of my mind already!

"Anyways, they're waiting for us at the cafe. Let's go?" She linked arms with me. I nodded and smiled.

-

When we reached the cafe, Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica, and Changmin were there.

"What took you guys so long?" Yuri questioned us once we sat with them.

"Well, Kyung Ae wa-"

"Nothing! I just lost my pen." I cut Sooyoung off.

I gave her a-don't-tell-anything-look.

"Oh. Okay! Let's eat!" Changmin and Yuri fed each other since they were together. It was very gross for me though.

"Aish. Stop being lovey-dovey! Save that for later!" I said.

"Woah. Chiill down Kyung Ae." Changmin said. I sighed.

"Why don't you take out your glasses and just wear contacts already? Your glasses is hiding your beauty, you know that?" Yuri told me.

"No, I don't. Besides, it would just cost money and everything." I said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Fine fine. But if you don't show that look of yours we WILL make you." I stared at Tiffany.

"That's just a heads-up Kyung Ae." Tiffany smiled.

"Whatevv." I said.

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 done! ^^ You see, Kyung Ae is really drop-dead gorgeous, but she's hiding it with her glasses ^^. She doesn't want attention ^^ Thanks for those who commented! I really appreciate it! ^^.