The News

Fate's Tricks

This *...* is when a person's doing something.

This "..." is when a person is saying something.

This '...' is when a person is thinking about something.

Oh and you could also think of Kyung Ae as You. Okay? ^^.

---------------------------------------------------------------

[Kyung Ae's POV.]

 

*Sigh* School's back. I'd have to work my out again. I'd have to endure the squeals that I would hear every single day again. I'd have to fight the urge to beat up those y brats when I hear gossips about me being clingy and everything. *Sigh* Could my life get any worse? *Sigh*.

C'mon Kyung Ae, stop getting on the negative side. You're doing this for your family and future anyways. It's for the better. Someday you'd get out of it.

My conscience said.

Yeah, someday. I wonder when that 'day' would come. 

I kept thinking about those things while I was just laying on my bed.

"Kyung Ae! Get up! You better get to school already!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

*Sigh*.

"I'm up mom!" I hollered back to my mom before I went to the bathroom and got ready.

-

As I was walking to my school, I heard someone call out to my name. I turned back around and saw that it were my bestfriends slash the queenkas. Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri. Wait, someone's missing in the action.

"Kyung Ae!" I stopped walking so that they could catch up with me. As usual, Yuri would dance her way to me, Jessica would jog her way to me, and Tiffany would walk elegantly to me. Hmm..Someone's really missing.

"Yeah?" I smiled to the 3 girls I'm facing.

"Nothing! I just really miss you~" Yuri chirpped. Jessica and Tiffany chuckled.

"Same old Yuri for you." Tiffany said before we all went back to walk our way to school.

-

"Hey, where's Sooyoung?" I asked before entering our school campus.

"There she is!" Yuri pointed to a group of girls squealing, jumping and even some fainting. But amidst through that we saw our Sooyoung leading a guy out of the crowd.

"A new boy?" Jessica guessed.

"Maybe, let's go." Tiffany said before walking again. Instantly, we followed her.

"Sooyoung!" Yuri yelled. Good thing she has a loud voice. Sooyoung turned her head to us.

"Girls!" She yelled back. Then she made her way to us with the new boy following behind.

"Sheesh. What's with the crowd today?" Yuri made a confused face.

"Ah. There's a new student." Sooyoung stepped aside for us to see the new boy.

"Girls, this is Kim Jaejoong." Sooyoung introduced. The new boy nodded. At least he's not a stuck-up jerk. Then the bell rang.

"Well, you girls go ahead while I lead him to his class." Sooyoung declared.

"Kay." We replied.

"Good luck." Yuri saluted before we left.

-

"Waaah~~ He's so cute! Not to mention hot!" Some girls gossiped about the new boy until we walked down the hallway.

"She's still studying here?! That nerd?!" I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

This year is gonna be one heck of a year.

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter one done!! ^^.