Oh My Gosh!

Fate's Tricks

[Kyung Ae's POV]

 

After lunch, we all headed back to our respective classes.

As I was walking to my locker alone, I heard a familiar voice. I hid behind the wall so that I wouldn't be seen.

"Aish.. pretty boy. You're making this hard for me." Yoona? What's she up to?.

"Why don't you just agree with me? You're the kingka while I'm the queenka." She continued.

"Doesn't seem like that to me." Whoever that guy is, sure enough is tough to have the guts to talk to Yoona like that.

"Why yo-"

"JAEJOONG OPPA~~~!!!!" Soon there were squeals yelling for Jaejoong. Jaejoong?.

Before Jaejoong is grabbed by those fans of his, I immediately grabbed his wrist and ran.

"Welcome to Seoul Academy Jaejoong-sshi." I yelled at him smirking.

"Thanks." I saw him smile akwardly. The first time I saw him smile I already melted. Okay, I admit I adapted a liking for this guy, but it's just a crush right?

--

[Jaejoong's POV]

 

"Why yo-"

"JAEJOONG OPPA~~~!!!!" Noisy fangirls. Ugh. Woah. Who's this girl? Where are we going?

"Welcome to Seoul Academy Jaejoong-sshi." She smirked at me. Ah! She's one of those girls that Sooyoung introduced to me earlier.

"Thanks." I forced out a smile. First, I don't know her name. Second, where the heck are we going?

"Wew. I'm tired." We panted as we came to a halt in a music room.

"I'm Kyung Ae. Nam Kyung Ae." She smiled at me.

"Why did you help me?" I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"Trust me. You dont' want them in your trail."

"Too dangerous," She paused then looked at me.

"..for a pretty boy like you." She snorted.

"Hm. Do I look like someone whom can't handle his own business?" I questioned her.

"Nope. I bet you have a cold side of you. Right?" She saw through me.

"Nice guess." I replied.

"Why didn't you just accepted Yoona's offer? You're handsome. She's pretty."

"Looks is not all about it."

"You're different you know that?"

"Same goes to you."

"Touche."

"Well, we skipped one class already. I wouldn't want to be a bad influence to the new student." Inteligent girl.

"Hm."

--

[Kyung Ae's POV]

 

He is different. I like that part of him. I smiled while walking down the hallway with my best friends.

"And why is our Kyung Ae smiling?" Jessica asked me.

"Nothing." I blushed remembering how soft his hands were.

"Ooh~ And you're blushing!! Did you find your Mr. Right?" Yuri chirpped.

"Shut up!" I covered my face with my hands.

"Woot~~ Kyung Ae's acting different today~!" Yuri sang. Tiffany, Jess and Sooyoung giggled.

"By the way, why did you skip class?" Sooyoung asked me.

"And to think that Jaejoong-sshi also wasn't in class?" Sooyoung added. Oh no. 3...2...1.

"What?! Omygosh!! You were with Jaejoong-sshi?! and on his first day??!" Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung and Yuri yelled.

"Girls!" I yelled while blushing.

"Waaah~~~ Kyung Ae's cold heart melted~~" Yuri sang. Tiffany and Jessica giggled.

"Okay. Stop it guys. We'll just talk about that later after school." Sooyoung said. Thanks Sooyoung!! I owe you alot!.

"You owe me Kyung Ae." Sooyoung whispered to me.

"Bye girls!" Tiffany and Jessica seperated from us since their next class is acting while ours is dancing.

When we got inside, everybody was already streching. We put our bags down on the wooden chairs and went to strech.

Dancing is something taht is very important to me. Why? I have my own passion for dancing. Plus, I enjoy doing it specially when the dance steps are challenging. Adrenaline goes in my veins when the dancing happens.

"Today is the day you perform your dance presentation in front of the class." Ms. Kang said.

"Be it group or solo." Ms. Kang continued.

"First up Alexa, Kyla and Patricia."

Time flew by so past that you wouldn't notice that it was out turn to dance.

"Last but not the least, Sooyoung, Yuri and Kyung Ae." Ms. Kang called us out.

"Game girls?" I asked them.

"Game." Yuri and Sooyoung replied.

Our song was a remix compiled of different genres. We danced with our head held high. Finally. The last part of our dance where we three do handstands.

"Okay. That was great Sooyoung, Yuri and Kyung Ae." We went back to our place.

"Thanks Ma'am." Sooyoung replied for us. 

"That was more than awesome for me." I grinned satisfied with our dance. Sooyoung and Yuri silently laughed.

At last! Ms. Kang mentioned our scores.

"Sooyoung, Yuri and Kyung Ae." I winced at our names being called. I'm afraid that Ms. Kang did not like our performance.

"A perfect score." Yes! Wooohoo! Sooyoung and Yuri high-fived me.

"That's all. Class dismiss." Ms Kang left.

"if we score like that everday, we would surely pass dance club." I said. Yuri and Sooyoung laughed.

"Kyung Ae." Sooyoung said while grabbing her bag.

"Hm?" I replied also grabbing my bag but not looking at Sooyoung.

"You change," She paused.

"And I like it." She smiled at me.

"What do you mean? You don't like the old me?" I pretended to be hurt while touching my left side of chest.

"Anni An-" I cut her off.

"Just joking." I said causing us to laugh.

"Had fun?" We turned our heads to see Tiffany and Jessica waiting for us by the door.

"Yeah! You?" Yuri replied skipping to Tiff and Jess with us following behind.

"Yup. My house?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure! Kaja!" Yuri hollered. We laughed at her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter done! ^^.