Remembering

Fate's Tricks

[Jaejoong's POV]

 

Morning came. I squinted my eyes so that the sun won't my eyes. I looked over at the time and it said 10:43 in the morning. I suddenly felt my head hurt. I groaned.

"I drank too much last night..last ni-ght." I paused then I rememered all that happened last night. 'My prince.' All the headache vanished when I remembered the girl I was with yesterday. 'My princess.' I smiled. Wait.. I didn't get her number! ! My smile turned into a frown.

"Aish." I ruffled my hair. The door suddenly squeaked. I heard whispers as Junsu and Changmin peeked at the door. I pretended to sleep before they would see me.

"Is he awake?" Junsu squeaked.

"Aish. At least be quiet!" Changmin hissed at him.

"Sheesh, fine fine. You don't need to be mad." Junsu snorted. I heard footsteps coming closer.

"Seee~ He's still asleep." Junsu chirpped while patting my . He stuck his tongue out to Changmin.

I slowly sat up as Junsu was playing with Changmin. Changmin saw me then his eyse widen. I put my index finger over my lips to silence him up. He slightly nodded.

"Boo." I whispered at Junsu's ears. He squeaked then looked over at me.

"Hyung!" He whined as Changmin and I burst out in laughter. Junsu pouted then crossed his arms.

"Meanies." Junsu turned away. Changmin stopped laughing then turned to me.

"Hyung, you alright?" Changmin asked worriedly. I also stopped.

"No." I shook my head.

"Knew it." He got outside then came back with a drink and tablet in his hands.

"Here you go." He handed it to me. I grabbed it and drank it. All the headache vanished.

"Thanks." I smiled gratefully at him.

"No prob." Changmin smiled back.

"So, who's the girl you were with yesterday?" Junsu teased me.

"I don't know her name. But I have a feeling I'll meet her again." I smiled at the thought of that. Junsu and Changmin looked at each other then nodded smiling.

--

--------------------------Meanwhile-----------------------------

[Kyung Ae's POV]

 

Achoo! I sneezed. Who's thinking of me right now? Maybe...I thought of Jaejoong. I smiled then fantasized about him.

"Someone really is in love." Tiffany shook her head playfully.

"And not just one." Jessica also shook her head at Sooyoung.

"What?" Sooyoung and I said at the same time.

"Anyways, just tell me what happened before we came at the table seeing you with Jaejoong oppa." Yuri grinned at me.

"Oppa?" We raised our eyesbrows.

"What? He's hot." Yuri defended herself.

"Tsktsktsk. Changmin's not going to like that." I .

"He doesn't and wouldn't know anyways." Yuri stated.

"For now." I again.

"Why yo-" She chased me around. We stopped when Tiff told us to.

"You," She pointed to me. "Better explain." She wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Oh, he just came to sit beside me. Then we danced. Then that's where you came in." I stated.

"How 'bout Sooyoung?" I asked Sooyoung.

"Well, when we went for the dance floor, he came and danced with me, then he treat me for drinks. I gladly accepted. Then when we were just in the middle of the conversation talking about ouselves these 3 came and interrupted us. I seperated from him then we went to see you with Jaejoong." Sooyoung explained.

"Oh...that's all?" I asked.

"That's all." She replied.

"I see I see." We ended the conversation then ate our lunch.

In the middle of eating, I stopped and thought about Jaejoong. 'I love you now don't I?' I smiled and continued eating.

--Jae's side--

"Achoo!" I sneezed. Someone's thinking 'bout me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter done ^^