4 Squealing Girls.

Fate's Tricks

[Kyung Ae's POV]

 

And so we went to Tiffany's house. Just by seeing the outsides of Tiffany's house, you would already sense that the family living in that house is pretty much rich. Their house is pretty much indescribable. Wondering what the insides look? Well, the ceiling's probably 12 feet high. Poor maids, I wonder how they could even clean that enormous castle.

 

After Tiff ordering the maids to serve cookies and brownies, we went to the back part of the castle where there's a path leading you to the right, where the garden is and to the left, where the huge pool is. We went to the left path and straight to the small dressing rooms. We quickly changed to our bikini's. We would always have our bikini's here in Tiff's house since we would always have our own swimming parties. And since we would usually go to Tiff's house, we would always leave it here. But it's not the only bikini's we have since we have like 5 sets of it. How I had them? They would gift me. Nice right? That's why I love them. They are really supportive of what I do and they are really understanding on what's happening with my family. Okay, enough we the rambling.

 

As we got to the edge of the pool, we had countdowns. And each one of us spoke. Then go! We all dived into the water. The cold breeze hitting our face after we jumped. It took one second before our laughing voices echoed.

"Now, let's talk about what's happening around our Kyung Ae!" Tiffany practically hollered.

"Woo!" Sooyoung, Jessie and Yuri hollered back.

"So Kyung Ae," They said together then paused. They were cornering me slowly. It was like I was a criminal being chased by the police.

"SPILL!" They all yelled together. Geez, they're like quadruplets.

"Okay okay!" They were anticipating for my answer.

"Ijustsavedhimfromthosefansofhis." I mumbled.

"AAAHH!" They squealed. They even understand what I said. Wow.

"So no intimate moments?" Jessie asked me.

"No." 'but we were holding hands'. Then a flashback of what happened played in my mind.

"Aww.. Too bad." Yuri sighed.

"But it's bound to happen again right?" Jessica said. All eyes are on me now.

"Just thinking about it makes me excited!" Tiff squealed. I huffed and puffed.

"Aww..We're not going to tease you anymore." Sooyoung cooed.

"But you like him don't you?" Jess brought up again. I blushed.

Yeah, I like him but..... this won't turn out bad right?