Feelings?

Kidnap my heart.

Bom's POV.

 

The images of what happened before I left his hospital room kept flashing into my mind, making me giggle and smile while I walk my way towards the nearest fast food. "Seunghyun, you jerk! Why are you always doing things that will make me fall for you harder?!" I said to myself. I shook my head to make the thoughts leave my head. I also bought medicines that the doctor asked him to take. When I went back, his head's laying back on the headboard, looking like he's making himself ready to eat. I smiled secretly.

 

I sat on a chair on the bedside and took out the food I bought. I opened it, and gave it to him. "There, eat."

"Only me?"

"I'll eat later." I smiled to him.

"We'll eat together!" He pouted.

"I'm not yet hungry."

"Mwo?! That's impossible! Or maybe, you'll eat with someone else. Is it that Mr. Choi?" I did remember him, but I'll never eat out with a guy.

"No. It isn't about Siwon-oppa."

"Aish, that oppa thing!"

"It's normal! And traditional." I exclaimed.

"Not interested." He told me, but he was looking away.

I crossed my arms. "I'm not hungry. I ate a lot this morning. Especially corn."

"You might get sick."

"No need to worry, you'll take care of me right?"

"Of course. But for now, feed me."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Feed me." He said, and opened his mouth. He even gave me the food, and placed the spoon on my hand. "Please?" 

 

With that kind of face and persistent attitude, I couldn't say no. If I won't do it, he won't stop asking me to do it. I fed him just so I could go back to school.

 

♥~

 

When I got back to school, I told Siwon oppa what happened for the reason I left awhile ago. I apologized to him for not being able to have lunch with him, he just told me that we can have lunch next time. I even thanked the principal for understanding my reason for leaving because my friend needs me. Even when I asked that I can't attend the classes for two day because I need to take care of him. I took all my stuff and went home to change clothes and bring some stuffs and headed back to the hospital.

 

Seunghyun was sleeping when I got there. I placed the my bag of foods I bought and my clothes on the bedside table and sat on the bedside chair. I stared at my Tabi's face. He's too perfect. I slowly placed my hand near his face. I wanted to trace his perfectly shaped eyebrows, his nose, his lips, his jawline with my fingers but I'm afraid that I might wake him up. But I couldn't stop myself. I  touched his face, but my hands were shaking. Then I traced the contour of his lips. "What would it feel if I'll be able to put these lips over mine?" I thought. It was almost like that awhile ago. His lips parted under my hand. I felt his hot breath on my fingers. I was shocked by his reaction, so I quickly took my hand away. I felt nervous. Maybe I woke him up while I was touching his face, oh no! He'll probably tease me for the whole day, or week!

 

I heard him groan and coughed lightly. He was really awake, he was pretending to fall asleep. But when I placed my face near him, his eyes were shut close. I even waved my hand in front if him just in case. He didn't move or anything. What a relief! I looked at his face and smile. I couldn't refrain myself from touching his face again. I fixed his hair a bit, it looks messy but he still looks perfect. I fell asleep while I was staring at him.

 

Author's POV.

 

Seunghyun gave out a bright smile seeing the sight of Bom sleeping on the bedside. She was holding his arms. While he was asleep, he had a dream about someone who is touching his face, but it looks like it wasn't a dream after all. And he assumed that Bom is the suspect.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update yeorobun! Short update. Sorry for the unreplied comments. Are there any? I'm working on my research papers. TT TT And I'm also planning to make a TOPBOM story from the Korean drama "Two faces of my girlfriend". I really find it cute for the alien couple. Well, yeorobun! Keep reading! Nomu nomu gomawo for waiting! ^^