The playboy being his playboy self.

Kidnap my heart.

cheer-123: Omo, annyeong. Yeah, little did he know that that girl was just in front of him all along. And yes, there will be a jealous Seunghyun scene soon! ♥

 

~♥

 

Seunghyun woke up when he felt something was touching his bare chest. He looked around. He was sure he was not in his room. He suddenly remembered that Hyori invited him for dinner. He saw Hyori beside her.

 

"Good morning." She smiled and kissed Seunghyun's arm. He removed her hand on his chest and stood up. Hyori stood up as well and kissed him on the cheek. Seunghyun removed her hand on his chest and stood up. Hyori stood up as well and kissed him on the cheek. When Hyori was about to kiss his lips, he looked away.

 

"Why? You don't want me anymore?"

"Don't want you anymore? Why? Nothing happened last night." He glared.

"There is."

"What do you mean? Nothing happened!" He was only wearing his boxers so he grabbed his jeans and wore it while he was sitting at the edge of the bed. While he was busy dressing himself, Hyori stood up infront of him, covering her bare body with a blanket.

 

"We had a great...y-you know...last night." She muttered. Seunghyun smirked while shaking his head and replied sarcasticly, "Oh really? Are you trying to fool me? I may be drunk but I know what's happening. You just took off my clothes and touched me, and kissed me all over except my---" He stopped right there, but continued his conclusion. "You didn't even try to take off my underwear and now you're saying that we did it?" He grabbed his polo and wore it.


"Where are you going?' Hyori asked. Seunghyun was moving closer to the door.

"Home. It's over!"

Hyori stood up and tried to stop him. "No, you can't do this to me!"

"I can."

"NO!"

 

When Seunghyun went out of the bedroom, Hyori was chasing him but when he reached the outside of the apartment, she didn't bother to follow him because she was . "Come back here, Seunghyun!" She called out. "SEUNGHYUN!" He ignored it. But before he went inside his car, he smiled as a sign of goodbye. What he said was true that's why Hyori didn't say anything. He was drunk by the wine that they shared together last night but he knew everything that's happening. He fully remembered everything. And even if she persisted on doing it, Seunghyun wouldn't let her. He was a playboy but he did not go for casual , premarital , or any kind of was promiscuity. He was still a . One hundred percent. Bom knows that fact and only the two of them knows it. The first time he told it, Bom didn't believe him. But when he gave Bom his reason, she believed in him.

 

He said that his fighting spirit and self-control is strong. How can he really keep himself away from these temptations? Many girls wanted to do it with him. But thank heavens, a kiss is the only thing he can give. He would keep in mind that he would only give himself to the girl she'll spend forever with. He was a playboy who believed in destiny. When will he find her? Suddenly, Bom flashed in his mind. He will tell Bom about what happened just now.

 

~ ♥

 

Bom was cooking omelette that time, it's for her breakfast when suddenly her phone rang. She grabbed her phone on the table. She got one text message from Seunghyun.

 

 

 From: Alien Tabi ♥

Bommie, guess what? 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

She didn't reply. Not because she doesn't have a load, but she already knew what it was about. It's probably about his girlfriend. Two possibilities: He broke up with his girlfriend or he has a new one. She put down her phone and it rang again. Seunghyun was calling.

 

"Bommie, why aren't you replying? Didn't you receive my message?"

"I received it." She turned the loud speaker on and put it down on the table and continued with what she was doing.

 

"Have no load?"

"I'm doing something."

"Ah, guess what?" He said cheerfully.

"New girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"You broke up with your girlfriend?" She knew it.

"You got it right."

 

He already broke up with Jessica. Only two possibilities left. "Hyori or Yoona?"

"The one who texted me last night."

"Oh, Hyori. Why?"

"She told me that something happened between us last night."

"Oh, no longer a , Tabi? Poor you." He had no experience even if he's been playing with girls for a long time. Bom is like her diary. You can label her as a "Diary of a playboy".

"Tch! What are you saying?! You know that my body is for the girl I'll love for the rest of my life!" Bom knew that. That's why they always fail on trying to make him do it with them. "Nothing happened. She thought I was really drunk and I don't remember anything when I drink liquor." She knew him. One time when they got drunk together, four bottles of beer knocked him out but the next day, he remembered everything they talked about. Seunghyun continued on telling her about what happened.

"At least she was able to touch your body." I envy her! Bom thought.

"She sure is lucky, having the chance to touch my precious body."

"Tch, whatever. At least this is something new. The way you broke up."

"She's a liar."

"Oh lookie, here. Says the playboy who lied a thousand times."

"I don't love her anyway." That's not new, anyway.

 "So, you only have one girlfriend left?" Her heart secretly smiled by that thought. But it faded when she thought of Seunghyun looking for a new one.

"One left? Oh, right."

"You're gonna get bored by that."

Seunghyun laugh. "This is enough, Bommie." He said with a serious tone.

"Huh? Did I hear it right? That's what we need to celebrate."

"What? What are you saying? I said this long talk is enough. I'll be going to your place anyway." He chuckled.

She thought wrong. "Tch. Whatever, jerk." She responded with a grunt.

 

Seunghyun just laughed and Bom ended the call. She continued cooking for their breakfast since Seunghyun is coming over.

 

-------------------------------------

Looks like Seunghyun will be looking for a new girlfriend again, since there's only one left. Who will be the next victim? And Siwon will appear on the next chapter. Keep the comments coming. I'll reply through story updates! We'll be seeing how Seunghyun gets jealous soon. ♥