Somebody else

Kidnap my heart.

Author's POV.

 

Seunghyun was listening to music on his iPod in the music room of his house. He accompanied Bom to school since it was still early, she can still attend her class. He was left alone in his house. Bom reminded him not to go anywhere today, he didn't know why but he followed her orders anyway even though he really wanted to go out. He was bored so he decided to write down songs, play the piano and mix up melodies. Now, he's playing "A little more us by Stereo Skyline", but then another song entitled "It's okay by Untouchables and Hwayobi." It felt like he didn't want to listen to any other songs except the two.

 

And throughout the song, it was Bom who's in his mind. She was the reason why he liked the songs that much. Whenever she's on his mind, the song plays on his as well.


"Aish! All of it was you, Bommie." I muttered.

 

There, he said it. He's inlove with his bestfriend, Bom. One more evidence is, he's jealous of this Siwon guy. Even though he never saw him, he still can't stop himself from getting jealous. He's probably a lot more attractive than guy though. Macho? He's probably ier than him. Proud, and full of himself. Whatever it might be, "I'm still better than him!" He grunted, hitting the table.

 

Whenever the thoughts of Bom and that man going home together, his heart starts to fall apart. And even the times that Siwon and Bom spend the time together at school, he gets worried sick. They probably talk a lot. They probably eat lunch together. And it isn't impossible for Siwon to fall for her. What is he gonna do if that happens?


~~~~~~

"Is your friend coming?" Siwon asked her. Bom was cleaning her things up inside the faculty room.

"Ani. I told him to stay home." She replied.

"If that's the case, I'll send you home." 

"Thanks, but no thanks, Siwon-ssi." She smiled at him as she fixed her hair into a ponytail.

"Is he gonna get jealous if I do so?" He smirked.

"Mwo? Him? No!" That made her stop from fixing her hair.

"Well, what's the problem then?"

"Okay, okay. Fine." She gave up, she had nothing to say anymore.

"Bommie's just playing hard-to-get." One of their co-teacher said. And the others teased them as well. Bom was starting to hate it, but she tried her best to ignore it. She didn't want to be teased to others unless it's Seunghyun.

 

Bom finally thought of a way to make her students and co-teachers stop teasing them being together.

 

Bom's house...

"Thanks." Bom bowed to Siwon.

"You're welcome."

"Come in." She opened the gate and led Siwon to her front door. 

 

Inside Bom's house. She led Siwon to the sofa and asked him to sit down. "Want something to drink?" Bom asked.

"Just coffee." He smiled.

"Uhh, type?"

"Double shot."

"Arraso. Let me just change." Bom went to her room, changed her clothes and headed to the kitchen. When she went back to the living room, she has the coffee Siwon asked for, and she saw Siwon looking around the displays.

"Here's your double shot." Putting down the cup on the coffee table.

"Your house is pretty. And I love the color, green."

"My dad gave it to me." She sat down on the sofa next to Siwon.

"Really?"

 

Bom was about to respond to Siwon, until her phone rang. It's a message from Seunghyun.

 

TOP & Bom

Hey, are you at home?

Yeah. I just got here. How are you?

Good. Hey, please come over. Boredom's been killin' me.

I still have a visitor.

Who?

Siwon oppa.

 


 

Seunghyun's POV.

Upon reading "Siwon" on her message, I started to get furious and pissed. I didn't reply to her. I almost threw my cellphone on the wall but fortunately, I was able to control it.


"That man is with her..." I whispered. I turned my iPod off and removed my headphones and put it on top of my piano keyboard. I was trying to get the chords to "It's okay". I didn't get the other parts just yet. I stood up, I wanted to see that Siwon guy. I'll go see Bommie.

 

~~~

Author's POV.

Bom and Siwon's chit chat was disturbed by a sudden knock on the door. Bom already thought of Seunghyun. And she was right. He wasn't wearing a smile like he used to. 


"Why didn't you go in? The door isn't locked anyway." Bom uttered.

"Well, I'm just showing respect for your visitor." He looked away, his brown eyes staring at the sofa.

"Oh really? Come in." And so, Seunghyun came in.

"I'll introduce you to Siwon oppa."

"Stop with the oppa already! Geez!" Seunghyun's voice rose steadily.

"What's wrong with you?" He didn't respond to her, and just made their way to the living room. Silence filled the hallway.

"Why aren't you talking? Are you sick or something?" 

"I guess." Seunghyun said, still wearing that serious face.

"Then you shouldn't have left home. I'll come over anyway."

"I want to meet that Choi Siwon." His tone was different when he said his name. His glare was so strong. But Bom decided to ignore it.

"Oh, okay."


When they reached the living room. Seunghyun looked shocked, and they were eyeing on each other. Bom knew that Seunghyun was jealous. But to Siwon, he doesn't know what it was. What's behind his anger on Seunghyun? She introduced them to one another. They greeted each other and shook their hands. But Seunghyun gripped tight on Siwon's hand. And Siwon didn't just stay like that and did the same. "What wrong with these two?" Bom thought.

 

"You two, have a sit." Bom said as she moved Siwon and Seunghyun apart.

"I gotta go now, Bom." Siwon's voice was stern.

"Okay, Siwnon oppa." She smiled, and at the back of her mind she thought that it's for the better. She was scared that something bad might happen. "I'll lead you to the gate." She proposed to him.

"Aniya. I'll be fine. Thanks for the coffee." He smiled to her.

"No problem, Siwon oppa." As Seunghyun stood, watching them. And before Siwon left, he gave Seunghyun a death glare.

"Hey Tabi, are you okay?" She immediately asked as soon as Siwon left.

He sat on the sofa and mouthed, "Yeah. How come you never made me some coffee?" This made om smile, knowing that he's really jealous.

"I didn't know you like coffee, though." He didn't like coffee for it makes him all nervous.

"Didn't I tell you? I started to like coffee ever since I tasted Starbucks." He said proudly.

"Reason not valid." Bom knew that he was just making reasons about it.

"Okay, fine. I want to taste that coffee, that coffee you made for Siwon."

Bom laughed when she heard his words. "Yah! What's funny!?" He raised an eyebrow.

Bom sat beside him and wrapped her arms on his should and asked, "Tell me Tabi, are you jealous?"

Seunghyun immediately stood up, protesting on what Bom said. "What?! Are you crazy? Me? Jealous?!" As turned his back on her.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" She stood up as well, and poked his sides. "Tabi's jealous!" She giggled.

"Stop it, pabo!" But that didn't stop her. "Bom, at a count of three. One!" And still, she didn't stop. "Two!" Still, not. "Three!" Seunghyun turned to face her, leaning his face towards Bom and kissed her on the lips.

 

~~~

Author's note:

So, here it is. I'm currently working on my other 2 active fanfics as well. Sorry for the delays.

pinktrumpcard: Well, that's a mystery. And why Siwon doesn't like Seunghyun around. Wondering already? Kkk~ ^___^