Bommie is the best medicine!

Kidnap my heart.

Bungsky_: Aigoo, mianhe. I did that on purpose. Kkk~

mysweetsmile13: Yeah. Probably karma. Merongg~ Kkk. I think so. Uhmmm, I'm under 15~16. o_o

cimmotabi: You got that right! Gyeopda, ne? ♥ Bommie saved the day! :D

ttotapbi2080: That's right! Alien couple moments now! ♥ I really love writing TOPBOM moments. ;u;

 

Seunghyun's gate was locked but Bom has a duplicate of the keys. Even Seunghyun has a duplicate of the key to Bom's apartment so incase a girl will come by and chase him, Bom will be there or if he needs a place to hide in, he can run to Bom. His car was in the garage that's why she knew that he's at home. When she went inside, she went directly to Seunghyun's bedroom. She knocked first but she heard Seunghyun groaning, and sneezing. She turned the knob. It's not locked so she went in. There, she saw him lying on his bed. His eyes were closed. He's covered with his blanket neck to toe. He's shivering. Bom got worried a lot more. It wasn't the first time that he got sick but this time, he looked too weak that he can't go out of his bed. She tried to check Seunghyun's temperature and laid her palm on his forehead. He was burning hot, even on his neck. He has a very high fever!

 


"T-tabi? Tabi!" He continued groaning while his eyes were still closed.

"Tabi! Omo, Tabi. A-are you okay?! My God!" She was panicking. She didn't know what to do. She touched his face and neck. "W-wait, I'll just get--"

"B-bommie?" He called onto her, his voice was shaking. He held her hands. Trying hard to open his eyes.

"Y-yes. Its me. You've been feeling awful since awhile ago, r-right?"

He smiled. "Why are you h-here?" He was sniffing because of his colds.

"I`m not there, that's why I'm here. Aiiiishh!~ I`ll just get a towel and cold water and I'll wipe you up."

"You still h-have c-classes, don't y-you?"

"Shh, stop talking. Just stay there. I'll just go downstairs."

 

Seunghyun released Bommie's hand. She went downstairs. She looked for cup noodles inside the cupboard at the kitchen. When she found one, she opened it and poured hot water. When she went back to his room, she's holding a basin and the cup noodles. She looked for a face towel to use in his drawers. When she found one, she rubbed it Seunghyun's forehead, down to his neck. She grabbed his blanket down from neck to his knees. She wasn't surprised to see Seunghyun wearing boxers only. At last, she's able to touch Seunghyun's body.

 

What are you thinking, Bom! Your friend is sick and you can still think about dirty thoughts?! She told herself.

 

When she's done, she grabbed a t-shirt from his cabinet. "You're cold, Tabi-ah. Wear this." He stopped her when she was about to put it on Seunghyun. "L-later." He said. "What is it now again?" She crossed her arms. 

 

"Do you k-know how to massage?"

"What?"

"M-my body is aching. Please?" Bom helped him to roll over. She asked him to move a little on her side because she'll massage him while sitting on the side of his bed. "O-okay. I'll try." When Bom started, he moaned.

 

"W-where did you learn how to do that?"

"Huh? Nowhere."

"You're great."

 

She just smiled. Seems like he's enjoying it. That's good. She then massaged his shoulders. He was lean and he had a muscular body. She skipped his and massages his legs and feet. "Here, Bommie." He pointed his chest. Bom was about to say no because she had dirty thoughts in mind but she just do as told so that they'll finish early. He closed his eyes while Bommie's massaging his chest. "There, that should do it." She stood up. Seunghyun opened his eyes. "Thanks. I feel better now." His voice isn't shaky anymore. But he still has cough and colds. "It seems like you're all the medicine I need, good thing you're here." She secretly felt happy to hear that from him. His fever isn't gone yet, though.

 

Bommie rubbed his forehead and grabbed the face towel to wipe his sweat then she grabbed the shirt. "Wear this now." Even if he looked like he'll be able to wear it by himself, Bom still helped him.

 

"Thanks." He said and Bom stood up. "Where are you going? Gonna go back to school?" By his voice, it sounded like he doesn't want Bommie to leave. Bom noticed his face expression as well, his eyebrow furrowed. "I'll feed you." Hearing that, Seunghyun felt relieved and he smiled.

 

Bom went downstairs to get the cup noodles she prepared. She even looked for a paracetamol inside his medicine cabinet for him to take after eating. When she went back, she almost dropped all the things she was holding. Seunghyun was covered with blankets again, and he's shivering, again. She placed it on the bedside table and went near him.

 

"T-tabi! What's happening to you?!" She's panicking again. He puked, Bommie's hands got a bit of it.

"S-sorry."

"Omo!" It's not because of her hands, but she's worried about what will happen to Seunghyun.

 

~♥

 

She's crying while she's looking at Seunghyun. He's sleeping. A dextrose was connected to him. She brought him to the hospital. She sought help from his neighbor and called a taxi. The doctor who checked on him said that he has a flu with hyperacidity. Good thing she brought him earlier.

 

She sat beside the hospital bed. "I`m sorry. I`m sorry Tabi. This is all my fault." She said while wiping her tears. After awhile, he moved. "T-tabi?"

His eyes opened slowly. "I'm not yet dead, alright? Don't cry for me." He smiled. "And, this is far from death, arraso?" Bom hit Seunghyun's arm playfully. She's glad that Seunghyun's finally okay. Though, his cough and colds are not yet gone.

"Ouch! That hurt!" He complained.

"How can you joke around when I was very worried about you?"

"Wooooah! This alien got worried about me!"

"Aish, what alien?! Of course I did."

He smiled. "Bommie." He said with tenderness in his voice.

"What?"

"Hi Bommie." He greeted her smiling.

"Aish!" Seunghyun grabbed her hand.

"Don't touch me." She pulled away.

"Sulky alien."

"Why didn't you call me? If I didn't go there, I wouldn't know what would happen to you!" Bom was serious.

"Hey, hey, hey. And now you're mad at me?" He smiled. "I was just kidding." 

"You're the alien. Well, you know. Awhile ago, I heard you call my name."

"I think I did."

She didn't mind what he said, surely that's a joke. "Then suddenly, I felt worried. I called you, you're not answering."

"I heard it. But I felt so weak. I couldn't answer it."

"That's okay. I also called your office. And you weren't there so I really felt that something's wrong."

"Thank you." He held her hand.

"Thank you your face."

"Hey, I`m sincere here!" He suddenly got up from his bed and kissed her cheek. "There, is that enough?"

Bom didn't move. She looked like she was biten by a snake. It's normal for him to do that. But that kiss, it was a few centimeters away from her lips. She pushed him away.

"What?" He chuckled. Seunghyun did that on purpose.

"Do you know what you did?" Bom's face was red as a tomato.

"Of course. Why? You don't know what I did?" She tugged onto his hair. He's complaining but laughing at the same time.

"You bastard! Just because you feel better doesn't mean you can tease me all you want!" She tugged his hair again, pinched his cheeks and hit him.

"Okay, okay, enough!" He's trying to stop her but he's laughing.

"Ah! You wanna laugh, huh? You wanna la--"

"Looks like my patient has recovered." Their playtime was over. They looked over to the doctor who just stepped in the room.

 

------------------------------------------------

Omo. Alien playtime. And the doctor saw them. What would happen then?~ Kkk~ And finally, our Tabi has recovered! Thanks to our Bommie!~ ♥ Wait for the next update, arraso? :D