Seunghyun is a heartless playboy.

Kidnap my heart.

INBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX! Jjajjan!~

RealJemelle: Yah, I did. ♥

MarchGirl: Yeah. Another reason to call this guy an Alien. Lol.

mysweetsmile13: Yay! Thankies for the subscribe. Yeah, he's kinda taking advantage of his looks as of now but we'll get to that TOPBOM moment. ♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Tabi. Let's not continue this any further." Bom said while Seunghyun is looking for a spot to park his car in. He looked at her while he carefully drove his car. "What are you worried about? This won't take an hour." He smirked. "No, I changed my mind." She shook her head.

 

"You`ll be fine, I promise. Look, we're already here and now you want to back out?"

"No, just look for another girl that you can use. Just not me, please."

 

Seunghyun's eyes glared at Bom, hearing what she said. Use? Watch your mouth, Bommie! He thought.

 

"What? Are you gonna back out at this point, HONEY?" He smirked.

"Honey? What the hell, Seunghyun! Stop that You're giving me chills!" Bom slapped Seunghyun's face playfully.

"Tch, come on. I know you like it too."

"Hah! Excuse me! I never dreamed about having you as my boyfriend. A boyfriend who's heartless, playboy, jerk and liar!" She pouted.

"Yah! Bommie! Am I that awful?!" He exclaimed.

"If there's a superhero called "Super Playboy", that would be you. But the only superhero that's worthless." Shaking her head and making a "tsk" sound.

"Worthless? Excuse me, what do you call my looks? And I'm freakin' y, even the guys would turn gay over me." He said proudly.

"Tch!"

 

He stopped the car and parked it in a spot where only few cars were parked. "Okay, I`m a playboy and when it they gave out all the jerk dusts, I caught all of them, but when they gave out good looking dusts, they gave it all to me as well." He chuckled. "Yah! You jerk!" She laughed as well. "Okay, okay! But be my girl for today. You already said yes, right? Once we got out of the car, you're my girlfriend." Before Bom could even say a word, he immediately turned off the car stereo and went out of his car and cllosed the door next to the driver's seat.  They're in a park where the girl that Seunghyun will break up with is waiting. He told this girl that he's inlove with someone else but the girl didn't believe him . His other girlfriends are busy and they had appointments so he had no choice but choose Bom to pretend as his girlfriend instead. At first, she was hesitant on saying yes. It was a lot better when she's pretending to be his girlfriend on phonecalls . When someone's bugging Seunghyun, she's the one who answers the phone call to make the girl mad and stop bugging him. Good thing she has the talent on changing her voice. Seunghyun is persistent that is why Bom can't refuse. He's the most persistent guy that she knows. What could she do? But even so, he admits that he's a playboy, but even the girls that are going crazy over him are flirts. Maybe his killer smile is what attracts them the most, and those eyes. Bom thought.

 

"Bommie, what now?" He called her. "..Bommie!"

"What do you mean 'what now'?"

"What are you waiting for? Let's go."

 

She didn't say a word, and got out of the car. Without hesitations, Seunghyun held her hand. "There she is!" Seunghyun said while looking at one direction. When Bommie looked for her, she saw a girl sitting on a bench not far from where they're standing. "So that's Yoobin." She muttered. They started walking towards the girl. She felt nervous thinking of the things that the girl can do to her. She might tug Bommie's hair, punch, kick, slap or whatever she wants. She wanted to pull her hands out of Seunghyun's grip but she felt that the way he held her hands became tighter. Seunghyun looked serious, it's like his eyes are saying, "You don't believe me? Now check this." The girl was surprised when they stood up infront of her. She quickly took two steps backward and took a glance on Seunghyun and Bom's hand intertwined. Yoobin glared at Bom and her tears were building up. She quickly stood up, grabbed her bag and left.

 

"See?" He quickly let go of her hand.

"You happy now, Tabi?"

"Of course. Mission accomplished. Piece of cake." He chuckled.

"You broke someone's heart again and yet you still have the courage to laugh? You're such a jerk. Anyway, congrats." Bom rolled her eyes. Seunghyun smiled in return. He's probably used to those lines from Bom.

"Too bad she didn't hear me call you HONEY." He smirked and he added, "I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Bommie. We've been together for one month already, right honey? What do you think of that Bom?"

"Tch, you planned all of this." Bom shook her head.

"Yep. Too bad she left too early." 

"Yeah, right." She said with a sarcastic tone.

 

After a while, Seunghyun's phone rang. He grabbed his phone from his pocket. He was probably texting one of his girlfriends. It seems like nothing happened. "Let's go home now." He said and they walked back to where Seunghyun parked his car.

 

"Thanks for the ride." Smiling at him while he stopped the car in front of her house.

"You're welcome." He smiled back.

 

A song was playing in his car stereo. She noticed that he's been playing that song for the past few days. Unlike before, he usually listen to different songs. Even at home, when she visits Seunghyun, he's playing the same song. And sometimes, he even repeat it. Bom was curious. What's with the song?

 

"Go ahead. Go to your OTHER girlfriend now."

"You didn't want to go out with me anymore, that's why I agreed on seeing her tonight."

"Going out to celebrate your 'job well done?'. Tch, nevermind. I'm going." She was removing her seatbelt when Seunghyun stopped her.

"Let me do it."

"Thanks." She was about to open the door when Seunghyun stopped her again.

"Wait here." He said. He went out of his car, and went on the other side. He was a gentleman, sweet and romantic. Aside from his handsome looks, he was the gentlest, sweetest and most romantic "playboy" she knew. He can be the best and perfect boyfriend if only he'll be serious about relationships.

 

She went out of Seunghyun's car and thanked him.

"Okay, I have to go."

"Take care." She smiled.

"You too, honey." He smirked.

That honey honey again. She thought. She kissed Seunghyun's cheek. Surely that was a friendly kiss. He sometimes kiss her cheeks as well. It was just their way of being sweet. She know that he's also doing those things to his other girlfriends. But she feels different when he kiss her. Aish! What's wrong with me? She shook her head. Seunghyun went inside his car and drove away from Bom. She followed the sight of his car. When it's gone, she went back to apartment.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is rather boring. I know. Well, its a start! I'll be updating soon too, don't worry. This is like, a chapter about how Seunghyun breaks up with one of his girlfriends and how he calls another girlfriend after the break up. Yeah, I think? Lol. ♥