Tangled.

Kidnap my heart.

danly012: Yeah, he sure is cute everytime. Aigooo~ *spazz* >w<

MarchGirl: Yeah, he's a real alien. Kekeke~ ^o^ Tabi vs Umbrella, can you imagine that? Lol. Well, not really harsh, more on sweet parts. I think. Merong~ :P

mysweetsmile13: Omo, we have the same thoughts unnie. ;u;

Bungsky_: Yeah, too bad he's a playboy. Aishhh~ >w<

chinaeyes711: Yeah!~ ;n; Well, he's on his way to the jealousy part. We should celebrate!~ *o*

 

 

"That middle age woman told me about him. She even told me that he's a P.E. teacher." Slowly, he calmed down. His talks were in neutral volume now. But Bom could still notice that his tone is weird. Is he mad because she's with someone else?

 

"Yeah, you're right." She nodded.

"So..."

"What so?"

"So, he's your crush."

"Hmmmm..." She had some thoughts in mine. "...A little bit."

"A little bit?"

"Okay, fine. I'll admit it. I have a crush on Siwon oppa. Ohh, if you could only see his face, his body. He's almost perfect!" She wanted to see Seunghyun's reaction. Seunghyun's eyebrows furrowed.

"Is he r-really that h-handsome? He looks much better than me?"

"Yeah." Without any doubt, she said it.

"ier than me?"

"He's a teacher in PE class, wouldn't it look bad if a PE teacher doesn't have a body to brag about?"

 

Seunghyun was surprised...no, he was feeling jealousy. He can't even look at Bom, he raised his eyebrow. Bom secretly smiled seeing Seunghyun's reaction. She forgot that Seunghyun was all soaked up. She remembered the T-shirt that she bought for him so that he will have something to wear when he wants to sleep over her apartment. "Wait, okay?" She said before going upstairs.

 

"Yah! Where are you going?"

"The name is not 'Yah'". She said while on her way upstairs. When she went back downstairs, she quickly gave Seunghyun his shirt. "Change."

"No, nevermind. I`m going home." He quickly turned his back on Bom and went outside without further a-do, it was still raining and he didn't mind that. Bom didn't stop him. She grabbed the umbrella that Seunghyun bought for her. He's really sweet. Did I make him jealous? She thought.

 

~♥

She went of of the faculty room to go to her first class session in the morning. While she was on her way, she saw Siwon.

 

"Hi Miss Park." He smiled.

"Hello, Sir Choi. Oh, wait!" She quickly went back inside the faculty room and grabbed Siwon's umbrella. She gave back the umbrella to Siwon. "Thanks."

Siwon reached it from Bom's hand. "You're welcome. You didn't get soaked last night, hm?"

"No. Thanks to that umbrella of yours. I brought my umbrella because it might rain again today."

He smiled and asked, "Are you on your way to your first class session? Let's go together. I`ll be teaching health today." Well, he's not wearing PE today.

 

She waited for him. Siwon offered Bom some help with the books she was carying. She didn't let him. But when their co-teacher started teasing them, she just accepted Siwon's kindness. They walked their way towards their classrooms. When they reached there, some students teased them. She told them to stop but Siwon was just smiling as he's enjoying the scene. Siwon gave her the things that he helped her with.

 

"Thanks, and thanks for carrying those Siwon oppa."

"You're welcome. Let's have lunch together later, okay?"

She wasn't able to talk because Siwon was already out of the room.

 

~♥

 

Seunghyun felt awful when he woke up that morning. He felt too weak to stand up from his bed. He was cold so he went back to his bed and covered himself with his blanket. He was too lazy to get some clothes. He's only wearing boxers when he's sleeping. He got soaked in the heavy rain and when he got home, he just changed his clothes and ate up. He's been feeling dizzy last night. He was shivering that's why he decided to hug one of his pillow. He's breathing through his mouth because his nose was clogged.

 

He thought of sending a message to Bom. He reached his phone from his bedside table. When he's holding it, he remembered that she's in class.  He called Yoona, the only girlfriend left. He hasn't found a new one yet. When will he stop from being a playboy? What kind of a girl is he really looking for?

 

Yoona didn't answer his call. It just kept on ringing and ringing. Maybe she's doing something important. She's an admin staff in a big company. He didn't bother on calling again. He placed his phone back on the bedside table. But if it was Bom that she called, she's probably there already. Whatever she's doing, she'll be there but he didn't want to bother her. She didn't want her to be worried. She knew that she'll panic. He just wished that Bom would visit her later.

 

"Bom..." He whispered as he closed his eyes. He tried to sleep his sickness off.

 

~♥

 

Bom was in the middle of her first class session when she felt something weird and its like she heard someone called her name. She stopped speaking and looked towards the door. There was no one there. She even asked her students if they called her but everyone's listening to her quietly. Then she realized who was the owner of that voice. It was Seunghyun. She got worried about him. Did something happen to her jerk bestfriend? She took a glance on her wristwatch. Only a few more minutes before her class ends. She quickly gave and assignment and dismissed them 5 minutes earlier.

 

When she went out of the classroom. She grabbed her phone and tried calling Seunghyun. He's not answering her calls. "Come on, Tabi. Pick up the phone!" She tried to call him three times but he didn't answer any of them. She called his office, but someone else answered the phone. He was not there. She was walking while thinking what could happen to him? Did he got hit by a car? Did he fell from the stairs? She shook her haid. He slipped in the bathroom? She shook her head again. Until she remembered that Seunghyun was all soaked last night. She decided to go to his house.

 

While she was on her way out of the academy, she saw Siwon.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked.

"I need to go somewhere important."

"Where?"

"Let's just talk later." She said, still walking.

"I thought we would have lunch together?"

She stopped, and turned around to face Siwon. "I'm in a hurry, oppa. I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"Thanks." And she took big paces.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Omo, yeorobun! Tabi oppa is sick! Have no fear, Bommie is here! Kkk~ How is our playboy? He's sick as hell, yes. Anyway, I'll be updating soon too. Let's see what would happen. ♥