I just wanna kiss.

Kidnap my heart.

Bom's POV.

I was shocked, and pushed him away. "Why did you do that, are you insane?!" I exclaimed with rage.

"Because you didn't want to stop teasing me."

"That's it? Then you kissed me?!"

"Wasn't it good?" As he spoke, he placed his face inches from mine, taking his revenge to the next level.

I looked away and uttered, "Don't you dare do that again or else I--"

"What? Or else?" His words cut me off and placed his face a lot nearer than he did awhile ago, I can feel his warm breath.

"You wouldn't like it."

"You'll kiss me harder than I did?" He smirked.

Ugh, his words are pissing me off but I had to admit, I liked it. I pushed him away with all my might. "Stop it, Tabi! It's not funny."

"You started it."

"I started it?"

"Yeah. Teased me first."

"Well, it's obvious that you're jealous, Tabi."

"Fine, so what?" Finally, he gave up and admit it.

"See? Easy as that. Don't worry Tabi, you're my only bestfriend. Even if you're a jerk, a playboy and good-for-nothing, I won't replace you."

Tabi hissed after my sentence. "I-is that so? I thought you'll replace me."

"Yeah."

"Well, that's good I guess."

"But you still kissed me, jerkface!" I hit him hard on his arm.

"Come on, Bommie. I've been kissing you for a long time." He chuckled and stared at me with those strong eyes.

"On my cheeks, Tabi. That's completely different from my lips." I said softly.

"I'm sorry, okay?" His brown eyes looked worriedly down on me.

"Fine, but if this happens again. I won't let you get away."

"Come on, tell me exactly what will happen."

"I will end our friendship." With a serious tone in my voice, I said it proudly, but my knees were shaking.

I heard Tabi gasped, and we both stared at each other's eyes for some time, but I decided to end the silence. "So, still want my coffee?" And he nodded.

 

Author's POV.

 

After Bom's last class session, she sent a text message to Seunghyun saying that she needed a ride, he made a quick reply saying "sure". She was on her way to the faculty room when he felt a strong hand around her arm. "Hul!" She exclaimed as she turned around to see Seunghyun. "You scared me!" Bom who's hyperventelating because of the surprise greeting, he let go of her. "You drink too much coffee, see?"

"Yea, so?"

"Your coffee sure is good. Make me another cup later."

"Sure. Hey, you made it quick." Bom replied with a confused tone. She just sent the message but Seunghyun was already there.

"Oh, I was actually on my way to pick you up when I got your message."

"Is that so?"

"That's it?" Widening his eyes, sparked as if waiting for reward.

"Thank you."

"No kiss from you?" He pouted.

Bom knew that he's starting to again. She was reminded about the kiss that happened not too long ago. She had to admit that she liked the feeling of his lips touching hers. Even if it was just a smack, it's still a kiss, and on their lips. And the fact that it was her first kiss. Ever. But that's gone for good. That will never happen again even though she wanted to. Bom shook her head to let go of the thought.

"Kiss? What are you saying?"

"Cheeks. Friends can kiss each others cheeks, right?" He smirked, making Bom's face flustered red.

"Later."

Seunghyun followed behind her as she headed to the faculty room. He stopped on his tracks when they arrived at the place.  She wanted to introduce Seunghyun to her co-teachers but he refused to. He's actually shy about things like that. She didn't try convincing him anymore when she heard a phone call for Seunghyun and she headed inside.


"He's the guy who's looking for you last time, Bom." Ga In, Bom's co-teacher who's major in Korean language  said when she got inside. "Maybe she's the one that Seunghyun asked." Bom thought and nodded to Ga In as a response. "He's my bestfriend Ga In unnie."

"He's handsome, alright." Sulli, her co-teacher who teaches English squealed. "He's hotter than Siwon."

"Hey, my boy's a lot better than that." Choi Minho joined the little debate.

"Oh, hey Minhorsey, you're here." Sulli teased.

"Who you callin' Minhorsey? Its Minho."  Sticking his tongue out on Sulli. They're usually like this, bullying each other.

"Well, I want to call you that." Sulli crossed her arms and chuckled loudly.

While the others do their own business, Bom took her stuff and arranged her table. For Bom, it was nice to have co-teachers like them. They act like students too.  "I'll be on my way now, everybody." Informing everybody inside the room, Bom waved her hand. She's the youngest teacher in their school.

"Won't you wait for Siwon? He's almost done with the basketball match with his students." Minho came up to me and asked.

"Oh, no. I already have someone waiting for me. And we didn't agree on going home together today. Just tell him I went off already."

"Can't you see Mr. Choi Minho, outside there, is the most handsome guy who's waiting for our dongsaeng." Sulli in.

"I wasn't talking to you, hmp." Minho muttered.

"Look here, ya Mr. Choi, Bom and...what's his name again?"

"Seunghyun look perfect together. I totally ship them."

"I prefer Siwon with her." Minho fought back.

"Seunghyun."

"Siwon."

"That was before, but now that I saw Seunghyun, he has my vote."

"Hey, hey. Uh, stop the arguments already. He might hear you." Bom stated as she stole a glimpse of Seunghyun who's still talking to someone. Sulli and Minho lowered their voices, but they didn't stop arguing. Bom once again said her goodbye before she went out of the room. Finally, someone decided to ship her with Seunghyun. And she's sure that there are more of them who will because it looked like her other co-teachers agreed to Sulli, except Minho. She smiled at the thought. But she felt sorry for Siwon because she knew that he had feelings for her.

She heard Seunghyun saying goodbye on his phone when he noticed Bom heading out. "Let's go?" He asked.

"Are you still waiting for something?"

"The one I'm waiting for is already here." His sweet talks formed a curve on Bom's lips, and they walked their way to the parking lot.

"Who are you talking to awhile ago?" Sitting inside Seunghyun's car.

"It was Yoona."

"You're gonna see each other?"

"Sh-she invited me on her friend's birthday."

"Y-you're going?"

"I refused." Bom was secretly partying inside when she heard that.

"Why? You barely see each other, then you refused?" 

"Because I don't want to. And I'm planning to break up with her." 

"Yoona's the only girl left, right?"

"Honestly, I'm tired of this. I don't gain anything from what I'm doing. I'll just focus on my business."

Bom couldn't believe what he said, was it for real? She wanted to clap and squeal but she thought it might be another joke. "Hul? For real, Tabi? I don't believe you."

"Okay, here's the thing. After I'm done with Yoona, I'll show you that I've changed."

"What if you'll have a girlfriend after Yoona?"

 

~~~

Author's note:

Yeorobuuuuun! Happy New Year from Bingu. How was your New year? Hope your body parts are complete and that nobody got hurt. It's been awhile since my last update, but here's my update to welcome 2013.

Anyway, just like what Tabi said, he'll quit being a playboy. OOHHH, and what might be his reason? Or is he just making fun of Bom?  ^o^ Curious aren't we?

'Till next chapter, and much love from BinguSpring!

pinktrumpcard: Well, now the issue is about Tabi, the retired playboy. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Marianations: Because I at updating~ Kkk. Welcome to my fanfic! *o* HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^

JhinJhin17: Here's the update, and happy new year! ^____^