Jealousy.

Kidnap my heart.

cimmotabi: Hmmm, no more y girlfriends...uhmmm. I`ll talk to Tabi about it. >w< Yeah, he should be! That denial Alien.

mysweetsmile13: He's so naughty. Yeah, he doesn't know yet. But later on, you'll know what's their connection. HE IS NOW. Kkk~

 

~♥

 

Bommie's last class session was done. It was raining cats and dogs that time. She went down from 2nd floor and headed to the faculty room to get her bag. She said goodbye to her co-teachers that were in the room before she go. She went outside the building, but stood at the corner. How will she go home if its raining like this? She forgot her umbrella. She decided to send Seunghyun a message but she might disturb him. But she tried. She was about to send the message until she heard someone spoke behind her.

 

"You didn't bring an umbrella, Ms. Park?" She quickly turned around to see who it was. "Oh, Mr. Choi Siwon, right?"

"Please call me Siwon-oppa." He's the new P.E. teacher in the academy. He reached out his hand for introduction and he nodded. There's no doubt that he's the PE teacher since he's wearing a P.E. uniform. But if Bom didn't knew, she might have mistaken him as a student. He looked like a teenager. He has a baby face. He replaced the newly resigned P.E. teacher.

"A-are you on your way home?" Siwon asked.

"Yeah. But I don't have an umbrella."

"If that's the case, let's go." He grabbed his umbrella from his sportsbag. "Let's go?"

"Sure." She didn't bother sending Seunghyun the message.

 

~ ♥

 

Seunghyun's been calling Bommie since awhile ago. She's not picking it up. "Damn it!" He wanted to throw his cellphone because he was really pissed. He was on his way home from Tempo Music (His company) when a heavy rain came in. He thought of fetching Bom but she's not answering. He's also sending messages when there's a stoplight or light traffic. He doesn't know if she has an umbrella or she's home already. But he stopped by a nearby mall and bought an umbrella. He even ran from the carpark to the entrance because the rain won't seem to stop. He felt cold when he entered the mall. When he's done, he quickly went back to his car and drove to fetch Bom.

 

When Seunghyun arrived infront of YG academy, he tried to contact Bom again but again, she's not answering his calls. He texted her again, but no replies. He smacked the steering wheel of his car. "This is bull! Where the hell is that alien?! Did she went out of Earth and went back to her planet?!" He went out of his car and headed inside.

"What is it sir?" The guard asked him before letting him in.

"Oh, I'm looking for Ms. Park."

"Oh, you're the guy who constantly fetch her right?"

"Yeah. Have you seen her leave?"

"I'm sorry sir but there were so many students who left awhile ago. I didn't notice her. Try to find her at the faculty room."

"Thank you, sir." He bowed and quickly went to the faculty room. He wasn't able to bring his umbrella because it was Bom he was thinking about. He'll just get it if he'll see Bom there. He saw a middle-age woman going out of the faculty room after he knocked.


"Excuse me, Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"May I ask if Ms. Park Bom is still here?"

"Oh no, she left early awhile ago. She was with Mr. Choi."

"Mr. Choi?"

"Yes, he's the new P.E. teacher here.

"Is that so? Well, t-thanks. I gotta go now." He bowed to show respect.

"No problem."

 

When he went out of the faculty room, he carefully walked towards the parking lot. He didn't care even if he'll get wet because of the rain. He was thinking about Bom and that Mr. Choi. He felt uneasy and it's like his heart was being pinched while thinking about Bom being with another guy. It's the first time for him to feel this way. Is it jealousy? No. Maybe he's just not used to seeing Bom with someone else. Because if he's not gonna fetch her, she'll go home alone. If that's so, he's jealous. No way! He thought.

 

~♥

 

She placed her borrowed umbrella outside the main door when she arrived home. The umbrella was still wet so she didn't fold it yet. She rode a taxi on her way home. She didn't want to borrow the umbrella from Siwon but he insisted. He was nice. He was a year older than her. He's from Incheon. He transferred to Seoul because he thought that there's many opportunities here, and he's looking for someone. She asked who it was, but he told her that its a secret for now. He's handsome, and y too. But no one can ever defeat Seunghyun. Nothing can ever measure her happiness just thinking about Seunghyun. When she closed the door, her phone rang. Her eyes widened.

 

Alien Tabi ♥

12 Messages Received

20 missed calls.

 

All of it was from Seunghyun. And his messages were all about "Do you have an umbrella?", "Do you need a ride?", "Where are you?", "Are you home?". Seunghyun's been trying to contact her for almost an hour. She didn't notice it because Siwon kept her busy. She's deadmeat. She stood up from her sofa when she heard an automobile horn. "It's Tabi." She whispered to herself as she peeked on the window. He went out of the car. He has an umbrella but why is he all soaked up? The gate was open so he went in and headed to the main door, he opened it. His eyes reached Bom's. She's not wearing red but Seunghyun looked like a bull that's about to tackle her anytime. She glared at him but she's nervous deep inside. Seunghyun dropped his umbrella outside the main door. She wasn't surprised. That's how he really is when he's mad. An umbrella caught Seunghyun's eyes. He kicked it and that surprised Bom.

 

"What's happening to you, Seunghyun?! The umbrella's not at fault, it was me. If you want to kick something, kick me instead!"

"I bought and umbrella for you, but now it's useless because you won't be using it." He went inside and  she followed him.

"You should've used it instead."

"I used it, didn't I? Are you blind?"

"Why are you soaked up then?"

"I was wet even before I could use this. I forgot to get it inside my car because I was thinking about you." She was touched. The way he said it was different from before. She was left speechless. "I was about to go home, but I thought of you. You might not have an umbrella. I stopped by a mall nearby to buy an umbrella for you and I went to your school."

"You went there?"

"The security guard told me that he didn't notice you. So he told me to check the faculty room but then a middle-age lady told me that you already left. Why aren't you answering my calls anyway?"

"That's why I`ve been saying sorry. You didn't reply." She said.

"I`m asking why you didn't answer my calls."

"I said I`m sorry."

"Answer my question first, goddamit!" His voice echoed inside Bom's apartment.

"I was about to text you if you can fetch me from school. But when I`m about to send you a message, someone offered to company me on my way to the terminal. I wasn't able to send my message. I also thought that you we're busy tha---"

"Do you know how worried I was?!"

"I didn't know you were worried about me. You only get worried about me once in a blue moon.

"What?! Once in a blue moon? You're exaggerating things! I`m worried about you all the time!"

 

Did she hear it right? He`s always worried about her. "Is that a joke?" She said. He barely show that he's worried that's why she was surprised. Or she only felt that? Sometimes, it's hard to read Seunghyun.

 

"Whatever!"

"Tch, let me finish first!"

"We rode the same taxi and I enjoyed talking to him that's why I forgot about my cellphone. He even let me borrow his umbrella."

"So, that's his umbrella, looks like you're taking care of it well."

"Of course not. I have to take care of that because I just borrowed it."

"Tch, whatever. You just like him that's why." He crossed his arms.

"Like him? And how did you know him?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Merong! :P Seunghyun's jealousy is starting. Their argument will continue on chapter 5. Be readyyy~! Alien couple argument ahead!~ >:D