When I'm with you.

Kidnap my heart.

Super late and short update yeorobun! I'm very very very sorry about this. ;~; But, I promise that I'll try to get to Chapter 10 before July 5 or so. I kinda caught a flu just yesterday so I hope you'll wish my wellness ~ ♥ Thank you! Keep on reading~ ♥

 

♥ ~

 

"Hi, Doc!" Seunghyun waved his hand. "Of course I'm better now, my doctor's awesome." He did a thumbs up.

"Is it me, or that girlfriend of yours?" The doctor pointed to Bom.

"Girlfriend?" They said in unison. Bom and Seunghyun looked at each other.

"Oh no, doc. This alien isn't my boyfriend."

Seunghyun pouted. "This alien isn't my girlfriend as well."

Bom pinched him, she heard him moaned in pain. "We're bestfriends." Bom said.

"Well, why not best lovers?" The doctor asked, wiggling her eyebrows and teasing them both.

"B-but I think that's impossible." Bom stuttered.

"Why not? You look good together."

"We look good together, Bom. Heard that?" Seunghyun whispered to her ear. Bom slighty punched Seunghyun's arm.

"Look good? Together? A beautiful girl like me shouldn't be with someone as ugly as him." She proudly said.

"He's handsome, eh?" The doctor said.

"I'm just kidding. I know this jerk here is really handsome." Bom giggled, and Seunghyun's eye widened.

"You look good together, really."

Bom was about to talk until Seunghyun did it first. "Don't worry, we'll let you know if we'll have some development between us." He smiled.

"Really? I'll wait for that." The cheeky doctor giggled and said that Seunghyun can be discharged tomorrow.

 

She gave the list of medicines that he needed. He didn't talk, Seunghyun was just smiling for a bit of time now. Bom looked at his face, while he's wearing a wide grin. She wanted to hit him to bad since awhile ago. When the doctor left the room, she hit him.


"Ouch!" He complained. "I'll really tell my dad your ways of tormenting me!" Seunghyun exclaimed as if he's a 5 year-old. Bom knew it was a joke.

"To your dad? He'll only scold you."

"Even to umma."

"Right. If only your umma is still alive, she'll be on my side." Seunghyun never saw her mom, but he would always talk about her.

"Even to your mom." Seunghyun said. Pouting.

"She'll be on my side! I'm her daughter."

"Even to your dad."

"Whatever. No one will be on your side." Bom said, sticking her tongue out.

 

Seunghyun laughed, then hugged Bom from behind since her back was facing him. Bom's heartbeat raced, specially when he placed his face on her shoulder, she felt his warm breath. "S-Seunghyun?" She wanted to remove his hands from hugging her but she lost her strength, instead, she just looked at his hands. 


"Sorry, Bom. I made you worry so much. And I even heard you. You were blaming yourself of what happened. Its not your fault, don't worry. It was mine. I was the one who soaked myself up in the rain, and I'm the one who skipped meals because I have no time for it." He explained. She wanted to talk but she was speechless, instead she checked on her wristwatch.

"It's past twelve. You need to eat."

"Later."

"What? You need to! You didn't even eat breakfast." Bom exclaimed, but Seunghyun's hug became tighter, his lips almost touching her shoulder. That gave her the urge to remove his hands and she was able to do it. She stood up and faced Seunghyun. "I'll just buy you some food."

"Yes sir!" He said, giving her a salute and smiled. Seunghyun can really be childish.

 

****♥ And up for the next chapter. Annyeong!~