Realize.

Kidnap my heart.

Author's POV.

Seunghyun got up from his bed, making the slightest movement so that Bom won't wake up. He leaned on the bed's headboard. He stared at her, sleeping peacefully. Strands of hair were on her face, and so Seunghyun decided to put them in place and Bom's angelic face was clearer in his view. It was the first time that he stared at her that way. She was really beautiful.

 

Whether it was true or not, that Bom touched his face while he was asleep, he'd still do the same to Bom. He started tracing Bom's eyebrows, next was her nose, and then to her soft plump lips. His fingers stayed there and he thought, "I wish my fingers were my lips." Why did he feel that strong need to kiss her lips?

 

He felt his heartbeat racing. What got into him? Until he remembered the song he used to listen to. He memorized every word of it. It was easy for him to memorize songs anyway.

"All this time trying to make you mine, steals my lines, makes it hard to rhyme, but days go by like the summertime" 

And suddenly, a flashback of their first meeting came to his head. The teasing, the chasing, and how they act cute with each other.

 

"Close my eyes, dying to make a wish, to cross your kiss off my bucketlist. Here's the break with the 808. You'll see baby that I'm everything and all you need."
 
Then he realized something, he really wanted to kiss her. Not just that time, but even before, he was just thinking of it as a foolish idea. And as the song played in his head, he thought, "What would my life be if I never met her?" He couldn't stand a day without her presence. He could live without his bestfriend. Did that mean that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her? Was he inlove with her? His heartbeat went faster. He moved his hand on her cheeks, and caressed it. Bom moved and he quickly removed his hand.
 
"Yah! Tabi! Why didn't you wake me up?" Bom called.
"I just woke up as well." He grinned.
"What time is it?" Bom asked and took a peek on her wristwatch. "It's already 7." She said in amazement. She slept for 4 hours.
 
Bom's POV
 
I dreamt about Tabi just now. It was about him touching my face. Or was it really a dream? It felt so real, though.
 
"Shall we eat?" Tabi asked me.
 
"Y-yes. You also need to take the meds." I told him as I grabbed the plastic bags.
 
"You'll be feeding me again, Nurse Park. Arraso?"
 
"Mwo?! You're taking advantage already. You can eat by yourself."
 
"Please?" He begged, with his puppy eyes.
 
"Oh, no, not today, Choi Seunghyun. I said while putting the plate on my lap inside the styrofoam.
 
"Park Bom. Please? Don't you feel any pity? My hands hurt."
 
"Yah, now your hands hurt? Do you want me to make your whole body hurt?"
 
"Aish, I was just kidding." He smiled at her.
 
"No, it's not April Fool's Day, Tabi. It's September already."
 
"Then we'll call it September fool's day."
 
"Aish! You...hmm! Gimme that!" I grabbed the food in the styrofoam I gave him and opened it.
 
"I thought you said you won't feed me?" He smirked, I hate it when he does that.
 
"Stop talking. You alien."
 
"Thanks, Bommie." He smiled at me, and next to that was pinching my cheeks.
 
~~~~~~~
 
"How's your "friend"?" Siwon asked me, we ate lunch together at the school canteen.
 
"He's doing good now." Seunghyun's finally home this morning, good thing I can still go to school.
 
"That's good. He made you worry so much, and you just couldn't resist him." Siwon commented.
 
"He's my bestfriend, and yeah, it's because he'll annoy me if I won't." I explained.
 
"You love him, don't you?"
 
"M-mwo?!" I almost spit my food out.
 
"As a friend." He smiled.
 
"Ohh, y-yes. I really love him. As a best friend." I smiled as I agreed to him.
 
"Can I ask you something?" 
 
"The sentence itself is a question."
 
"Silly Bommie." He chuckled.

"Maybe it's because of Tabi. I got his silliness."
 
"So, he's Tabi?"
 
"Yeah, that's what I call him. Cute, huh? Seunghyun always said that he's on TOP, I made Toppy, but Tabi sounds cuter."
 
"Seunghyun?" He stopped for a moment, as if he was thinking deeply.
 
"Yes, Seunghyun is his first name." I told my bestfriend's name proudly.
 
Siwon stopped chewing his food and looked from a far. I saw anger in his eyes. I wonder why. Didn't he like my bestfriend's name? Is there something bad from his past that connects to the name Seunghyun? Or did he misinterpret what I said.
 
"Are you o-okay, Siwon-ssi?" I asked him carefully.
 
He looked at me and replied with a smile. "Y-yes. I'm fine. I just remembered someone who has the same name as him."
 
"Is that so?"
 
"Ppali, we might be late for our class." I can really sense that he's thinking about something else.
 
I just smiled and replied, "Yeah, come on."
 
 
~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Yeorobuuun! Finally, came up with the new plot, but not far from what I have written before. Here you go! I'm really really sorry for the super late update. But, to start it, here's a new mystery behind Siwon and Seunghyun.
Keep readin'! <3