Chapter 2

Enemies? No, you're my lover

[A/N] Hello again guys! I tried to make longer chapter. and here it is!  Hope you enjoy this! thank you

 

Chapter 2 : First Day at School

Jessica's POV
It's 6 a.m. This isn't as usual. In America, I can wake up at 7 a.m. Huggh, I need more sleep! "Jessica eonnie! Wake up! We should go to school!" said Krystal, my cutie little sister. "OKAY!" I said as I woke up and hurried to the bathroom to take a shower.

--SKIP--

In the Kitchen

Noone's POV
Jessica ran to the kitchen and took a quick chew at her breakfast. She really wanted her first day of school to be impressive.

--SKIP--

At school

Jessica's POV
Finally, I reached school! I'm really excited! This is my first day, I hope it will be impressive ^^

Noone's POV
Suddenly, 2 students came to Jessica. They were Taeyeon and Tiffany.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3fncgYarz1qhqqpmo2_500.jpg

Actually they were Jessica's childhood friends. Their faces changed as they grow up, but they can still notice their voices that is not too different from 10 years ago.


TAENY : Hi! Are you that new student? We've heard some about you. You can from America right?
JESSICA : Yes! I'm from America! But, your voices are similar to my childhood friends. I really missed them.
TAEYEON : Yahh!! Are you Jessica? Jung SooYeon?
JESSICA : Yes! And are you Taenggoo? Kim Taeyeon?
TAEYEON : Oh my God! Jessica! I really missed you! Btw, do you remember this person? *pointing Tiffany*
JESSICA : Of course! You're Tiffany right? Hwaing MiYoung? I really missed both of you!
TAENY : Me too!

When they were talking, suddenly someone bumped Jessica. It was noone but Donghae, again. TaeNy were very shocked because the one that accidentally bumped Jessica was the captain of basketball team, Lee DongHae, Prince Charm of the School.
JESSICA : Yahh!! Do you have eyes?! Why do you always bump me?!
DONGHAE : Here are my eyes! *pointing to both of his eyes* This is your fault! You should've watched your steps! Is this your way to get attention from me?!
JESSICA : Attention? From you?! Of course no! It's a nightmare to meet you!
DONGHAE : Why not?! I'm handsome, popular, rich and captain of the basketball team! Who doesn't want to get attention from me!?
JESSICA : Mwohh?! You called that fishy face 'handsome'? In your dreams!
DONGHAE : Mwohhhh?!?!
TAENY : Ehem, guys...
HAESICA : SHUT UP!!!
TAENY : Okay...

Suddenly, someone interrupted their fights. It was Yoona, Donghae's girlfriend. She is the captain of cheerleader team. No wonder she is Donghae's girlfriend. She is charming, beautiful and y.

YOONA : Hi, Donghae! What are you doing here? Are you the new student?
DONGHAE : Hi, Yoong!
JESSICA : Neh! Annyeonghaseyo! I came from U.S.A. It's nice to meet you!
YOONA : *with a cold tone* whatever! *turned her talking tone to the excited one* Hae oppa, shall we go to class?
DONGHAE : Okay.

*RING RING* The bell rang. That means they should go to their class.

Then, both of them go to their class. TaeNy also followed them as they were in the same class.

TAEYEON : Do you know who is that Jess?
JESSICA : Yes! He is an idiot and stupid. He's also got a fishy-ugly face!
TIFFANY : FISHY-UGLY FACE?!?! He is the captain of the basketball team here! He is soooooo cool!
JESSICA : I don't care!

--SKIP--

At the class

Noone's POV
It's Mrs. Choi's lesson.
MRS. CHOI : Hi, class. Today, we have a new student.
The whole class gossiped. They wondered who is the new student. Then, Jessica entered the class.
MRS. CHOI : Oh! Hello Jessica! Please introduce yourself!
JESSICA : Neh! Annyeonghaseyo! Jessica ibnida! My korean name is Jung SooYeon but I prefer Jessica! I came from U.S.A.! Kamsahabnida!

Donghae's POV
What?! This girl gonna be in the same class as me?! Donghae, welcome to your nightmare!
End of POV

Noone's POV
MRS. CHOI : Jessica, you can sit beside Donghae!
HAESICA : What?! No!!
MRS. CHOI : Yes, why?
HAESICA : SHE/HE IS ANNOYING!
MRS. CHOI : But there isn't any empty chair left. Please Jessica, sit. And Donghae, no reasons this time! Today, I'm gonna explain a new lesson.
JESSICA : *sigh* Neh, Mrs. Choi -_-blank.gif

Then, Jessica sit beside Donghae.
Yoong, Donghae's girlfriend is jealous because how many times Yoong have asked Mrs. Choi to be sit beside Donghae, it didn't succeed.
DONGHAE : Yah!! Why do you always disturb my life?!
JESSICA : What?! You're the one who bumped me first!
DONGHAE : Aish! I'm gonna go crazy over you!
MRS. CHOI : Ehem, Donghae, Jessica! Can you be quiet?!
HAESICA : Neh, Mrs. Choi.
But, they continue to debate. That made Mrs. Choi punished both of them.
MRS. CHOI : (to Jessica) Jessica, this is your first day at school! Why did you disappoint me?! (to Donghae) Donghae, please no excuse this time! I'm gonna punish both of you!
HAESICA : Mianhae Mrs. Choi :(blank.gif
MRS. CHOI : (to HaeSica) Today, you'll just do my punishment. Your punishment is,
Jessica, I heard in America, you're the smartest. As Donghae's mark in his studies is bad, you can teach him after school for A MONTH! And for Donghae, you should teach her basketball for A MONTH too. I'm catching my eyes to both of you!
HAESICA : What?! Please, no Mrs. Choi!
MRS. CHOI : NO EXCUSE, PLEASE!
HAESICA : Neh, Mrs. Choi -__-

Then, Mrs. Choi left.
Jessica's POV
Aish! That fishy-ugly face made my first day at school like a nightmare. I really hate him!
End of POV

DONGHAE : This is all your fault!
JESSICA : No! Yours!
YOONA : Ehem, Donghae.
DONGHAE : Neh, Yoong?
YOONA : Do you have any schedule today?
DONGHAE : Of course! I have to teach her basketball for a month!
YOONA : What?!
DONGHAE : Don't worry Yoong, I will not go to other girls if they don't do that too. I love you!
YOONA : Oh! Neh Donghae! *cold tone to Jessica* ehem, no words to me?!
JESSICA : What?! Me?!
YOONA : Yes! Neo (you)!
JESSICA : Aish, both of you are the same! No wonder both of you are in a relationship!
YOONA : You! *about to slap Jessica*
DONGHAE : *stops Yoong* Yoong, this is a school ;)blank.gif no need to slap her. I'm gonna make her life like a nightmare.
YOONA : Oh! Neh, honey! Love ya! Bye!

--SKIP--

*RING RING* The school bell rang. That meanes school is over. Mrs. Choi called Donghae & Jessica to do their punishments. She told her to teach Donghae English lessons first. Then, they went to the library.
JESSICA : Hmmm, what shall we study now? Conversation?
DONGHAE : Sounds good
JESSICA : Araso! (in English) Donghae, please introduce yourself!
DONGHAE : (how he speak) Hello! Mai neime is D..Do..Donghae! I keime perom Korea!
JESSICA : *laughs* Hahaha! Your English is very funny!
DONGHAE : Yahh!! Don't laugh!!
JESSICA : But, hahaha! It's very funny! LOL!
DONGHAE : *messing Jessica's hair* i said don't laugh!
JESSICA : Yahh!! Stop it!! Fish!!
MS. LIBRARIAN : Stop it! This is a library! If you want to talk, please go outside!
HAESICA : Mianhabnida!
JESSICA : *whispers* Donghae, let's just go to class
DONGHAE : *whispers too* okay!

In the Class

JESSICA : Okay, fish! Please introduce yourself again! (in English)
DONGHAE : No, you first!
JESSICA : (in English) Alright! Hello! My name is Jessica. I'm from America! And I'm here to stay. Thank you!
DONGHAE : Okay, now's my turn! Annyeonghaseyo! Donghae ibnida! Jeoneun hangukeo eseo wasseoyo (I came from Korea) Kamsahabnida!
JESSICA : Yahh! In English!
DONGHAE : Up to me! *sticks out his tongue*
JESSICA : *pulls out Donghae's ears* Try it!
DONGHAE : Alright! Alright! Stop it! (in English) Hello! My name is Lee Donghae and I'm from Korea. Thank you!
JESSICA : That's right! But, now, I'm hungry! I'll go to eat now! Jalga (bye)!
DONGHAE : Yahh!! *follows Jessica* I'm hungry too!
 

In the Canteen

Jessica's POV
Aish! I'm very hungry! This fishy Donghae still follows me?! What does he want!?
End of POV

JESSICA : there's noone here :(blank.gif *checks her watch* OMO! It's already 5 p.m.! I should get back home. Feel hungry! Bye Donghae!
DONGHAE : Yah! I'm hungry too!
JESSICA : Alright alright! -_-blank.gif
Then Jessica rushed to get a taxi. Not long after waiting for the taxi, Donghae came along with his car.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k0Ke17fxp5M/Tw02zWfrnKI/AAAAAAAAB7k/Xrb8tXmdwec/s320/Foto+Mobil+Ferrari+Terbaru+2012.jpg
DONGHAE : Come on!
JESSICA : *pretends not to hear* Taxi! Taxi!
DONGHAE : Yah!
JESSICA : Taxi!
Donghae got up of his car and pushed Jessica to get in his car.
JESSICA : Yah! What are you doing?!
DONGHAE : Let's just go to a restaurant. I'd like to eat in an Italian restaurant.
JESSICA : What? No! I want to go home!
DONGHAE : Shut up!

--SKIP--

At the restaurant

They sat in the restaurant and decided what to have for their lunch-to-dinner food.
DONGHAE : I want to order Beef Spaghetti and Lemon Juice.
JESSICA : *confused* Uh-Oh, I would just order the same as him.
WAITRESS : *about to leave*
DONGHAE : Oh, yes! Almost forget! Waitress! Don't forget to bring two small cups of cucumbers!
WAITRESS : *smiles* Neh! *leaves*
JESSICA : what? No! Waitress, no need to --
DONGHAE : *closes with his hands* no, waitress! Don't mind her!
WAITRESS : *confused and heads back* neh!

JESSICA : *hits Donghae's arm* aish! Babo fishy head! Why did you do this to me?!
DONGHAE : yah! Do what?!
JESSICA : aish! Nevermind..

15 minutes later, the waitress came to HaeSica's table and of course with their orders. The ate hungrily as they haven't eaten for many hours just to teach Donghae easy English lessons.
DONGHAE : *speaks out* here! Eat those cucumbers. It's healthy for you.
JESSICA : ani ani ani! I don't want to eat those!
DONGHAE : come on! It's healthy!
JESSICA : no!
DONGHAE : *success 'feeding' Jessica cucumbers* haha! I told you to eat those!
JESSICA : *swallows* yuck! *drinks water* I told you I don't want to eat cucumbers! Don't try to 'feed' that again to me!
DONGHAE : Araseo! :pblank.gif *doesn't know anything*

--SKIP--

After they ate, they decided to come back to their houses. But, suddenly Jessica felt dizzy and her stomach hurts. Donghae realized that Jessica is somehow felt dizzy while hugging her stomach.
DONGHAE : Hey, are u okay?
JESSICA : I'm okay. *about to pass out and fall but Donghae quickly catches her*
DONGHAE : Yah! Are u pregnant?
JESSICA : What?! No! Are you kidding me?!
DONGHAE : Then why are you hugging your stomach like that?!
JESSICA : Nevermind! *walks away* *whispers* those stupid cucumbers and babo fishy head Donghae!
Donghae heard what Jessica said.

Donghae's POV
What? Stupid cucumbers and babo fishy head Donghae?! Is she allergic to cucumbers? And she's more like a drunk girl who is pregnant. Haha! But I think it's my fault to make her like this. I think I should help her.
End of POV

Noone's POV
DONGHAE : *carries Jessica in a bridal style to his car suddenly* wow! You're heavy enough for a girl
JESSICA : *fights Donghae but she's too weak and finally gives up*

In the Car
DONGHAE : Why don't you tell me that you have an allergic to cucumbers?
JESSICA : *still hugging her stomach* cause you still forced me to eat those cucumbers! Babo fishy head Donghae!
DONGHAE : yah! Why did you add 'babo'? And why do you always call me fish?! Icy cucumber princess!
JESSICA : *blushes a little because Donghae had just called her 'princess' but Donghae didn't notice* it's because you are! Just concentrate with your driving!
DONGHAE : Okay, Icy Cucumber Princess!
Then, Jessica tried to sleep and succeed but she was still hugging her stomach.

When Donghae was driving his car, suddenly he saw someone who is familiar. It was no other than Yoona. But, this time, he saw her holding hands with someone. Then, that 'someone' suddenly stopped and kissed Yoona passionately and Yoona responded, THEY DID IT IN A PUBLIC PLACE. That 'someone' was Taecyeon, the captain of basketball team in Taecyeon's school, and of course, Donghae's rival in basketball.

Donghae's POV
What the hell was that? Yoona? Did she cheat on me? I should call her later.
End of POV

--to be continued--

[A/N] Hello again guys! Sorry if this is boring. Hope you eonjoyed this chapter. But since these upcoming 3 three days I'll be having school exams, I think I can't update. But, after that, I'll free! Yay!!!! Thank you so much for my 4 first subscribers! No silent readers please!

you PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!