Chapter 8

Enemies? No, you're my lover

--continue from the last chapter--

 

10 seconds had passed. Finally, Donghae released his kiss from Jessica.

"H-Hae" Jessica whispered nervously.

"Yes?"

"That's my first kiss. What was that kiss for?"

"I'm just following my heart" Donghae said while sticking out his tongue.

"So, it isn't real?" said Jessica while pouting.

Damn! Jessica, what did you say that?!?!?!

"Hmm. Sorry" said Donghae.

"You jerk! kissing me without any reason!

She's right. Why did I kiss her? Do I love her?

Jessica left Donghae alone.

 

At Jessica's room

Jessica's POV

Aish! Jinjja! that boy is really really a Babo! why did he kiss me without any reason? So his he saying that it's not real? He just stole my first kiss! Urgh!

End of POV

 

At Donghae's room

Donghae's POV

OMO!!! What did I do? EOMMA!!!!! Am I in love with her?

Dunno, I'll just go to sleep.

##DREAM##

Donghae was in a white place. All surrounded by white colour. He was also in white suit. Then, a woman approached him.

"Donghae." said the unfigured woman.

"What is it? Who are you?" said Donghae while covering his eyes because of the light.

"We need to talk."

In a second, Donghae was in his room, scratch that, Donghae's soul was in his room. The white woman finally figured up herself and it was Donghae's Mom.

"Mom, is it you? Why did you bring me to my own room?"

"Donghae, have a sit."

"So, what is it Mom?" he asked.

"So, you're following your heart, aren't you?" said his Mom while chuckling.

"Ehm. Yes. But, what do you mean?" said Donghae while rubbing the back of his head.

"You kissed her, right?"

"Who?"

"Haha, DOnghae. Don't pretend. I know you're in love."

"Am I?" said Donghae while confused.

"Yes, you are. Do you know why did I always tell you to follow your own heart?" said his Mom.

"No. What is it Mom?"

"It's because I'm always in your heart. I'm always by your side. So I'm the one to tell you to kiss her. Haha. I like her."

"Really? So, I'm in love? But, I thought I'm in love."

Suddenly, Donghae woke up and realised thatit was a dream.

--to be continued__

Sorry, readers. I'll update again later.