Chapter 11

Enemies? No, you're my lover

The next day, at school.

Noone's POV

Donghae suddenly grabbed Jessica's wrist. He took her to the school's studio where there was noone.

"Jessica, I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean to do it." said Donghae.

"It's okay. I've forgiven you. But, why did you bring me here" said Jessica while crossing her arms and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm bringing you here.. To.. To show you the real kiss."

OMO!! What was that just now? Why is my heart beating so fast right now?

Donghae's POV

I pulled Jessica's wrist and kissed her passionately. At first she was shocked and she was about to push me, but .. hehe .. I was too strong and finally she gave up and enjoyed the kiss by opening and let my tongue in. The next thing I knew was we were doing tongue battle. I explore all spaces left in and she just let out soft moans.

One minute had passed and I finally released her.

End of POV

Jessica's POV

Ah! Finally he released me! But, why is my heart beating so fast? Is this really love? But,, it will not be this easy Donghae! You have to woo me first. HAHAHAHA.

End of POV

 

Noone's POV

"Look, Jessica. I'm really sorry. I realised now.. I like you, ani, I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?" said Donghae while kneeling down.

"You have to woo me first. But, you have to know that I don't like romantic things."

"Okay.." "But, can I know who's the guy that was with you recently?" asked Donghae while standing like Jessica's position.

"Oh.. he's my cousin! haha.. are you jealous? haha.." said Jessica and made Donghae felt shy.

Hello guys! so sorry if this chapter is short. COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH ^^