Chapter 4 : Closer and Closer

Enemies? No, you're my lover

--continue from the last chapter--

DONGHAE : It's okay, Jessica. Btw, what do you have today? I feel hungry. Haven't eaten ;D
JESSICA : Hmm..
____________________

Noone's POV
JESSICA : *goes to the kitchen* hmmm.. What about ramen? I'll cook for you.
DONGHAE : Okay.
JESSICA : *cooks the ramen without concern*

Jessica's POV
Actually it's the first time for me to cook ramen for someone. Uh-oh! I hope the ramen doesn't get either too soft or too hard.
End of POV

Noone's POV
Jessica put the raw ramen to the pot confidently. She waited for 5 minutes. She thought that it's enough.
JESSICA : Here, Donghae.
DONGHAE : *takes a sip* Hmmm.. *eats the ramen* *looks pail*
JESSICA : what happened Donghae? Is there anything wrong?
DONGHAE : ani! :Dblank.gif
JESSICA : I want to try that ramen, okay?
DONGHAE : Noooooo!
JESSICA : Wae?
DONGHAE : It's because... You cooked it for me!
JESSICA : but I want to take a sip. *tries the ramen* Yuck! This ramen is too soft! Donghae!
DONGHAE : what? You cooked it!!
JESSICA : but why don't you say to me that this is too soft?!
DONGHAE : cause you look so confident!
JESSICA : *goes to ke rubbish bin with the ramen and throws it*
DONGHAE : What are you doing?!
JESSICA : Throwing that nightmare dish! I'll make sandwich then. It's easy
DONGHAE : No, let me make that for you. Haha.
JESSICA : Alright. But I want to help.

--SKIP--

After making the sandwich, they decided to go to the park. But Krystal came home and they canceled their plan to go to the park.
KRYSTAL : Hi eonnie! Hi Hae oppa! I'm home. But, where is eomma and appa?
JESSICA : hi Krystal! They went to a business trip yesterday. But they will be back tonight.
KRYSTAL : Oh, nice then ^^
DONGHAE : Krystal, Sica, I'll go back then. Thanks for the sandwich. *leaves*
JESSICA & KRYSTAL : Alright. Bye!

KRYSTAL : Eonnie, what happened between you and Donghae oppa yesterday?
JESSICA : Nothing, it's just that. He took care of me yesterday because I ate cucumbers yesterday. *smiles*
KRYSTAL : Nothing happened right?
JESSICA : Yah! Of course no! *blushes*
KRYSTAL : Eonnie! Why are you blushing? You like him, don't you?
KRYSTAL : Eonnie! Why are you blushing? You like him, don't you?
JESSICA : What?! Of course no! Babo Fishy Head Donghae!
KRYSTAL : Liar! I can see it through your eyes!
JESSICA : Of course no!
KRYSTAL : liar. Haha. Btw I'll go to sleep. I'm sleepy enough. Bye!
JESSICA : bye! I'll go shopping with Taeyeon and Tiffany then. I should prepare for the prom party this week.
KRYSTAL : Annyeong, eonnie.
JESSICA : Annyeong

-----------------------------
Meanwhile..

Donghae's POV
Such a tiring day! That Sleepy Icy Cucumber Princess cooked me too soft ramen. But, that's okay. Haha.. She's really funny. And she's beautiful when she's smiling. Wait.. Donghae! Are you falling for her?! Ani! Andwae! What am I thinking?! I had just broken up with Yoona yesterday. It shouldn't be that fast.
End of POV

Noone's POV
*someone called Donghae*
DONGHAE : yeoboseyo? Hyukie?
EUNHYUK : Yo, bro! Let's hang out together! We should buy things for the prom party.
DONGHAE : With who?
EUNHYUK : Just with three of us. You, Leeteuk and I!
DONGHAE : Okay, 15 minutes.
EUNHYUK : Okay.
*click*

--to be continued--

 

[A/N] Hello guys! i know, I know, this chapter is too short. but, I'll update the next one! so sta y tune my readers..

 

you DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!