Chapter 9

Enemies? No, you're my lover

--continue from the last chapter--

 

Donghae's POV

Am I dreaming? But, am I really in love with her? I cannot! We've known each other for months! Eomma..... But, I should think this by myself.

End of POV

 

Meanwhile, at Jessica's side

Noone's POV

Jessica was not alone at home. All of her family members, her Eomma, her Appa and Krystal were there. Jessica also felt weird of this situtaion as it was Monday. Her Eomma and Appa should work.

"Eomma, Appa. It's so a concidience. What happened today? Haha" said Jessica while sitting on the sofa.

"Oh, you'll see, Jessica" said Jessica's Mom.

"H---" It was interrupted by someone.

*knock knock*

"Jessica, open the door."

"Okay."

Somebody's POV

I was in front of Jessica's house. I'm sure she will be happy if I live with her. Hehe. We always do telepathy.

End of POV

 

Noone's POV

"Hi Jessica" said the mysterious guy.

"H-- Oppa?!?!?!? I miss you so much!!! Where did you go?!? Do you know I'm lonely without you here. Krystal always hangs out with her friends." said Jessica.

It was Heechul. ([P.S.] I'm not gonna tell you what's the relationship between Jessica and Heechul :p)

"Hmm. So, would you let me go in first? Keke" said Heechul while pinching Jessica's cheeks.

"Oh, yes." said Jessica while releasing Heechul's hands. "Come in." Heechul brought his luggage into Jessica's house.

After unpacking...

"Eomma, so, Heechul oppa is coming. Why didn't you tell me before?" said Jessica to her Eomma that was making dinner for the little party that night.

"Haha. It's a secret honey. But, now you knew already." said her Mom while sticking her tongue out.

"Eomma!" her Eomma just chuckled.

--SKIP--

After dinner

"Jessica, how have you been here? Is this a good place?" asked Heechul that was sitting at the sofa.

"Hmm. I'm just gonna tell you this story."

 

--to be continued--

Sorry again readers for the lame and short chaptie. But, I hope I can update again tomorrow. Mom is asking me to sleep right now. Hehe. Bye!!! SARANGHAE!

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. you DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND IF YOU ALREADY SUBSCRIBED JUST LEAVE YOUR COMMENT.