Chapter 10

Enemies? No, you're my lover

--continue from the last chapter--

Heechul's POV

"Hmm, I'm just gonna tell you this story." Jessica said to me while smirking.

"So, tell me"

"I have been so good here until I bumped to a person. Ani. Until someone bumped me for three times. He's a jerk, you know? He stole my first kiss without any reason. Sometimes he is very irritating but sometimes he's kind. I don't know."

"You like him then." I said while pouting. "Then, I'll be alone."

"What? Like? No way!" said Jessica.

"Of course."

"No."'

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Oppa, why are we debating about this? Haha" said Jessica. She gave up. Haha.

"Because I'm asking you how have you been here but you just told everything about that guy. What's his name?"

"Donghae. Lee Donghae."

"Haha. Lee Donghae X Jung Jessica"

"What? NOOOOO!!!" said Jessica as she was about to tickle me. But I ran away to my room. She was really funny. She said, "Oppa!!! Don't tease me again!!!" while knocking my door. I just smiled and picked up a frame before I sleep.

Picture

You're too cute Sica.

End of POV

 

Jessica's POV

I gave up and went back to my room. Heechul oppa is really annoying.. He teased me with that Donghae guy. Huh. My lips is not anymore. I've had my plans already for my first kiss. Under the wedding bells and in front of my future husband. Argh! It's all because of that Donghae guy! He's really annoying! Ahh. I'll just sleep.

End of POV

 

The next day

In class

As a;lways, Donghae was in the class in an early morning. Then, TaengSicNy entered.But, Jessica just stayed quiet in front of Donghae and pretended that she didn't know Donghae. She just entered the classroom with her friends.

Donghae's POV

I don't know. Jessica just entered the classroom without saying hello to me. Is she angry with me?

End of POV

 

Jessica's POV

I decided not to talk to Donghae. I don't want to talk to him until he say sorry to me for what he did yesterday.

End of POV

--SKIP--

After school

Jessica's POV

I'll just go to the mall with Heechul oppa to shop his goods. I hope he don't have class in the university today.

Then, while I was walking to take a taxi, Donghae passed by. He asked me, "Sica, why didn't you talk to me?"

I just gave hima death glare. But, I don't know why. My heart ached when I sent him my icy glare. Do I really love him? Because of the kiss? What kiss huh Jessica? That kiss isn't real you know?!?

I just passed by him and called a taxi and drove away.

When I got home, I saw Heechul oppa sitting on the sofa while watching TV. He said that he didn't have any classes so we hang up in a mall to buy his goods, as I say just now kk.

End of POV

Heechul's POV

Kyaa!!! I'm so happy! Sica asked me to go buy ingredients for cooking and my goods. So, we went to the mall and buy my goods like toothbrush, toothpaste, socks, Korean style clothes and many others. I told her to buy those for me but she rejected. Okay lah. I'll just buy them myself.

Then, we went to the restaurant. We decided to cancel that plan, the one which mentioned "Buy ingredients for cooking". Hahah. Neither Jessica nor I knows how to cook. So, we just went to the restaurant. I fed her my food and she did so. We're like in a relationship right?

End of POV

They keep doing that and they didn;t realise someone was watching them from afar.

It was Donghae. He also didn't know. He saw them accidentally. He went to the mall for refreshing.

Donghae's POV

Urgh! I don't know why. I felt jealous how Jessica and that guy feeding each other. I think I'm really in love with her. I should talk to her tomorrow!

End of POV

--to be continued--

Annyeong readers! I've planned to finish this fic quickly cause i've had an idea in my mind for long time. Huh.. My debut fanfic isn't really interesting right? i mean, this fanfic.. hehe.. i think i'll finish this one quickly and make my second comeback.. and after that a sequel for this. what do you think readers? hehe.. btw, COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!! and sorry for short chapter