Chapter 3 : Cucumbers made me closer to that Pabo Fishy Head Donghae

Enemies? No, you're my lover

[A/N] annyeong again guys! i hope you liked this chapter

At Mr. and Mrs. Jung's house

About 6 p.m.

Noone's POV
DONGHAE : Yah! Icy Cucumber Princess! Wake up!
JESSICA : *no reaction*
DONGHAE : JUNG SOOYEON PLEASE WAKE UP!!!
JESSICA : *still there is no reaction*

Donghae's POV
Aish! This girl still not wake up?! Should I add her nickname become 'Sleepy Icy Cucumber Princess'?! But.. Not bad! It's just too long! Haha
End of POV

Noone's POV
Donghae can't do anything but to carry her in a bridal style, AGAIN.
*knock knock*
MRS. JUNG : Omo! Jessica?! Donghae?!
DONGHAE : um, may be I should put her first.
MRS. JUNG : Oh! Yes! Come in!
(Jessica's bedroom)
DONGHAE : *strecthes his body* Sleepy Icy Cucumber Princess ! you're heavy enough for a girl!
MRS. JUNG : Donghae, I want to talk to you. Please go outside.

In the Living Room
MRS. JUNG : Donghae, what happened to Jessica?
DONGHAE : engg,, she had just eaten cucumbers. Mianhae Mrs. Jung, I don't know that she has an allergic to cucumbers.
MRS. JUNG : Oh, it's okay then. But, Mr. Jung and I will go on a business trip tonight. We will go to the capital city if North Korea and stay there for 2 days and 1 night. If she has a direct contact with cucumbers, she will have fever, but not long. Krystal is at her friend's house. She will be back tomorrow. Will you take care of her? It's just for 2 days and 1 night. May be I'll inform your father that tonight you gonna stay here tonight.
DONGHAE : Oh, neh Mrs. Jung!

*beep beep*
Mr. Jung's car was outside of the house.
MRS. JUNG : Okay, then. Bye Donghae! Please take care of her!

Donghae's POV
Ahh! Jinjja! Cucumbers make me and that Sleepy Icy Cucumber Princess closer! I hate her, but this all happens because of me! I have to be responsible! Donghae, fighting! But, I should call Yoona now and ask what's happening between them.
End of POV

Noone's POV
In phone (little bit noisy sounds like in a club)

TAECYEON : Hello?
DONGHAE : Yoona? Who is this? Are you Taecyeon?!
TAECYEON : Uh-Oh. *click*
DONGHAE : Yeoboseyo? Yoona? Yoona?!

DONGHAE : *texts Yoona*

To : Yoona
From : Donghae

Yoong, from now on, we break up! And thanks to Taecyeon! He had just showed me the real you!

 

Meanwhile in Jessica's room

Noone's POV
Jessica felt a little bit dizzy but there was no stomachache anymore. She touches her forehead and she knew that she had a fever because these things will only happen if she eat cucumbers.

*knock knock*
JESSICA : Who's that?
DONGHAE : It's me. Donghae.
JESSICA : What? Where's my mom?
DONGHAE : *opens the door with a tray of glass of water, medicine, small towel, a bowl of cold water* She's in a business trip with you father. She will be back tomorrow night. She told me to take care of you.
JESSICA : *makes a concern face*
DONGHAE : Yah! I'm not going to do something bad to you!
JESSICA : *smiles weakly* Good then!
DONGHAE : *offers medicine and glass of water* Here! Drink it!
JESSICA : *drinks the medicine* Gomawo.
DONGHAE : And here is the towel and cold water to compress your forehead.
JESSICA : Gomawo.
DONGHAE : Go and sleep now. I'll just sleep in the living room.
JESSICA : But, why don't you sleep in your own house?
DONGHAE : Your Mom had informed my Dad that I'm gonna sleep here today.
JESSICA : But, we are not engaged. How come we can be in the same house?
DONGHAE : Like something gonna happen between us. *about to leave*
JESSICA : Donghae! Just sleep in my sofa here. The living room is hot and there's many mosquitos. And here is the blanket.
DONGHAE : Alright.
After compressed her forehead, Jessica went to sleep and Donghae also slept in the sofa in her room. Fortunately, the sofa is comfortable enough for him to sleep.

Donghae's POV before when to sleep
Huh, that Jessica girl is not as cold as I thought. Like others said, she's warm inside when we got to know her. She's -- what am I thinking?! Sleep Donghae, sleep!
End of POV

The Next Day

Jessica yawned. She touches her forehead to ensure that her fever is already gone. She felt better than yesterday, of course. She searched for Donghae but Donghae was nowhere to be found in her room. She went downstairs and found Donghae sitting in a couch watching TV.
JESSICA : *whispers* There you are. *about to go back to her room to sleep again*
DONGHAE : *shouts but not too loud* Yah! Sleepy Icy Cucumber Princess! What are you doing there?! Looking for me? Haha
JESSICA : *shouts back* Of course not! Babo Fishy Head Donghae! I'm here to get.. em.. water! I'm thirsty!
DONGHAE : Haha! Don't lie to me! I think I brought you water yesterday.
JESSICA : of course I drink all of the water there! And now I'm looking for more water!
DONGHAE : Come here and sit! I don't like watching TV alone.
JESSICA : Huh? Me?
DONGHAE : Of course you! There's only you and I in this house!
JESSICA : *walks downstairs and sits beside Donghae*
DONGHAE : *focus on watching*

--AWKWARD SILENCE--

Finally, Jessica spoke up.
JESSICA : So, why are you here? Don't you go hang out with Yoona? She's your girlfriend.
DONGHAE : We had just broken up.
JESSICA : *shocked* What?! Since when?! Why?!
DONGHAE : since yesterday, because she cheated on me. Excited?
JESSICA : Why? Cheated on you? May be it's not --
DONGHAE : No, I saw them holding hands and then kissed.

// FLASHBACK //
When Donghae was driving his car, suddenly he saw someone who is familiar. It was no other than Yoona. But, this time, he saw her holding hands with someone. Then, that 'someone' suddenly stopped and kissed Yoona passionately and Yoona responded, THEY DID IT IN A PUBLIC PLACE. That 'someone' was Taecyeon, the captain of basketball team in Taecyeon's school, and of course, Donghae's rival in basketball.
// END OF FLASHBACK //

JESSICA : But, you should not end it like this. You should talk to her.
DONGHAE : No, I won't. And I never really love her. I just love her by how much she loves me. We even don't have any good memories and I'm never really be comfortable when I'm with her. I think she only uses me to show it to her friends that her boyfriend is the captain of basketball team and one of the Prince Charming in school. I knew it. She is just a playgirl.
JESSICA : But...
DONGHAE : It's okay, Jessica. Btw, what do you have today? I feel hungry. Haven't eaten ;D
JESSICA : Hmm..

 

--to be continued--

 

[A/N] hi my readers! how is it? is it boring? haha thank you for reading btw

you DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE