Chapter 6 : Mall (part 2)

Enemies? No, you're my lover

"Sica-ah, where should we go? asked Tiffany.

"There!" Sica said as she pointed the shop in front of them.

"Hello! May I help you?" asked the store lady.

"Oh, yes we are searching for outfits which are elegant and y." said Taeyeon.

"Okay. Follow me."

"Neh"

Jessica's POV
That store lady brought us to the fitting room. I'm little bit confused.

tumblr_kuypx7hSfn1qa74b3o1_500.jpg
No. Too girlish. I don't like the bow.
SNSD Jessica The Boys concept pic

 No. To casual and black.
SNSD @ Seoul '2011 Girls' Generation Tour'
No. To feathery. Everyone will laugh at me if I step on this dress and rip it off.
snsd+2011+mama+red+carpet+%25281%2529.jp

([A/N] Don't mind Sun, Hyo and Fany here kkk)
Nah. I think this suites the concept and my body.
End of POV

Taeyeon's POV
Now, it's my turn to choose the outfit.

SNSD+Taeyeon+First+Concert+Pictures+%252
No, too boyish. I should wear a dress.

SNSD Taeyeon The Boys concept pic

Jinjja! i really look like an ahjumma! change!
snsd+2011+mama+red+carpet+%25285%2529.jp

([A/N] just focus to Taeng here :p)
This would do.
End of POV.

Tiffany's POV

20120413170924785.jpg
No. This is too passionate and y.


YOONA JESSICA TIFFANY at SMA red carpet

([A/N] Don/t mind the others.)
This would do.
End of POV

------ Meanwhile ------
Boys' side

Noone's POV
"Where will we go guys?" asked Hyukkie.

"Dunno" said Donghae while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh! I know. I heard there's a store which sells tuxedos, suits and many other clothes for men. There it is!" said Leeteuk while pointing towards a store.

"May I help you, sir(s)?" said the store man.

"Yes, we're looking for suits that are elegant and simple. You know lha, boys don't like sth which are complicated. Kkk ~ " said Leeteuk.

"Araseo. Follow me" said the store man as he led them to the fitting room.

Donghae's POV

That store man seemed to understand which suits that fit us us.

"Try these suits" the store man said to me politely.

aa.jpg
No. I like neither red nor pink.
tumblr_le5njsrLCa1qbf8kso1_400.gif
I look like a waiter here .-.
61568015201110120139193373616843409_000.
This would do :)blank.gif
End of POV

Leeteuk's POV
Leeteuk-Mr-Simple-MV-super-junior-245497
No.
leeteuksuperjunior.jpg
I like this :)blank.gif.
End of POV

Eunhyuk's POV
bb.jpg
Aniyo.
20120430_eunhyuk_1.jpg
This would do.
End of POV

Then, they paid to the cashier.
"Hyukkie, why don't you call Tiffany? You've gotten her phone number right?" said Donghae teasing Eunhyuk.

"Yah! Don't tease me, fish! Okay. I'll call Fany."

Phone call
EUNHYUK : Fany, where are you?
TIFFANY : Huh? I'm still in the shop. Are you done?
EUNHYUK : Yes. What about you? Let's meet if you're done then.
TIFFANY : We're done. But I think we'll just go home and take a taxi to drive us home. No need to worry.
EUNHYUK : Why don't you follow us? We drive our cars ourselves.
TIFFANY : But, it's o--
EUNHYUK : No complains. We'll drive you home. Where are you now?
TIFFANY : Okay, if you forced me to do so. We're heading to the first lobby now.
EUNHYUK : Okay. Wait for us there.
TIFFANY : Okay. *hangs up*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you just tell them to follow us?" said Donghae.

"Yes, dude. It's once in a lifetime! I've never met an eyesmile girl before. She's rather active too. I think sh---"

"Playboy monkey, let's go! They're waiting for us. Where are they waiting btw? Kekeke~" said Donghae while covering Eunhyuk's mouth.

"Yah! Is covering someone's mouth your hobby?! First Leeteuk then I! They're waiting for us in the first lobby!" said Eunhyuk angrily.

"Hahaha, nope. Let's go!" said Donghae.

-------------Meanwhile at TaengSicNy's side------------

"What did he say, Fany-yah?" said Jessica.

"Uhm. He asked me to follow us. They will drive us home." replied Tiffany.

"What?!" said Jessica.

"What happened Jessica? They're nice to us." said Taeyeon.

"Nothing. Nevermind" said Jessica

"There they are!" said Taeyeon while pointing to those boys that were coming to their side.

"Hi guys!" said Leeteuk.

"Hi!" said TaeNy.

"Let's go home. I'm tired." said Jessica.

"Okay. Then, we'll split groups again. Donghae with Jessica as your houses are close with each other, Eunhyuk and Tiffany and Taeyeon will be on my car." said Leeteuk.

"Wait, wait. I don't want to be with you. Taeyeon or Tiffany, I want to be in your car!" said Jessica. But they just leave Donghae and Jessica.

"Damnit! Why is this boy always interrupt my life?!" said Jessica.

"Yah! Want to go or no?!" said Donghae.

"Alright!" said Jessica.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At TaeTeuk's car
LEETEUK : So, why is Jessica like that? She's very cold to everyone except you guys.
TAEYEON : Actually, she's not like that. She's only cold with strangers. But, once you know her, she's very warm.
LEETEUK : Oh, I see. What about you?
TAEYEON : Uh, I............... I don't know but Jessica and Tiffany always call me ahjumma because of my laughter. But I don't think it's true. Hehe.
LEETEUK : Hahaha. That's true. It's okay, I'm always called talkative ahjussi by Donghae and that monkey-faced Eunhyuk. Ahjumma and ahjussi.
TAEYEON : Hehe.

Taeyeon's POV
Haha. Not bad. Ahjumma and ahjussi. But, why am I blushing? Do I like him?! No no no.
End of POV

Leeteuk's POV
This 'ahjumma' is funny. She is dorky and cute. And she looks to be a good listener though I'm known as a talkative. I think I like her. Kekeke ~
End of POV

-----------------Meanwhile, at HyukFany's side----------------

EUNHYUK : Fany-ah, do you like dancing?
TIFFANY : Yes, I do. But I'm not really into it because I lost my interest when I was in Elementary School.
EUNHYUK : Then, I'll make you interested again in dancing haha.
TIFFANY : Okay, teach me how to poppin sometimes.
EUNHYUK : Alright. Haha. *winks*
TIFFANY : *replies using her eye-smile*

Tiffany's POV
What? Did he call me Fany-ah?! It's so informal. But, I like the tone. Lol. He is so cute yet playboy. Snap it Fany! We have just known each other for hours!
End of POV

Eunhyuk's POV
This girl. She's different with everyone. The girls that I've asked like that always says that they liked dancing so much but when I asked them to dance, they just shook their head. But, this girl is honest.

-------------------------------------Meanwhile, at HaeSica's side---------------------------------

######AWKWARD SILENCE#####
Finally, Donghae speaks out.
DONGHAE : So, how are you?
JESSICA : Huh?
DONGHAE : I mean, have you recovered?
JESSICA : Oh, yes. Thank you for yesterday.
DONGHAE : *smiles shyly while rubbing his head* Oh. You're welcome. By the way,...
JESSICA : What?
DONGHAE : Have you ever had a boyfriend? Or first love?
JESSICA : Huh? Boyfriend? First love? I...

##FLASHBACK##
Jessica's POV
(Jessica in a nerd here and she was about in the third year of Junior High School)
Whoaa! Today, is my third anniversary with JaeJoong. Otteokhae?! What should I buy for him? Couple necklaces? Couple bracelets? No, no. A watch? Oh yes. I'll just buy him a brand-new watch.
--SKIP--
Noone's POV

At JaeJoong's house

Jessica opened the door without knocking to him a surprise. But, what she saw? She saw JaeJoong pinning a girl against the wall while hugging the girl and was about to kiss.

"Jae.. JaeJoong?" a small voice flashed to JaeJoong's ears.

JaeJoong quickly relieved his hug from the girl that was back-facing Jessica. "Jessica?" JaeJoong said while widing his eyes.

"You! How dare you betrayed me in our third anniversary?!" said Jessica while about to slap JaeJoong. But, the girl that was back-facing Jessica quickly caught Jessica's hand. She was Hara. Her bestfriend at that moment. But, their relationship turned into enemies immediately after Jessica knew that the girl that was about to kiss JaeJoong was her.

"What? Shocked? Yes, I betrayed you. You nerd-cucumber-allergic girl! I don't want to be a bestfriend of you anymore. Our styles don't suit each outher! See? JaeJoong chose me as his girlfriend! Haha!" said Hara proudly.

"Yes, Jessica. We're over! Hara's right. I chose her over you." said JaeJoong.

"Wait. I don't want to. We didn't break up yet!" said Jessica.

"Why? What means 'yet'?" said JaeJoong and Hara in unison.

"Yes! Yet. Until I said 'we break up' to you! And now we break up! There's no boy that said 'We Break Up' first in my dictionary!" said Jessica while leaving JaeJoong's house.

#####End of FLASHBACK#####

DONGHAE : Jessica? Jessica? *waves his hand in front of Jessica's face* Earth to Jessica!
JESSICA : oh. Yes? What happened?
DONGHAE : We almost arrived. You stayed quiet after I asked you about your first love.
JESSICA : Oh, sorry! *tears welled down her cheecks*
DONGHAE : Jessica, are you okay?
JESSICA : Of course no you Babo Fishy Head Donghae!

Donghae's POV
Aish! She keeps calling me Babo Fishy Head Donghae! I told her to call me Fishy Prince instead!
End of POV

DONGHAE : Then, want to have that sharing? I owe you one before when I broke up with Yoona.
JESSICA : Okay. Let's go to a karaoke place.
--SKIP--

At one of a Karaoke room
DONGHAE : So,...
JESSICA : *shares her first love story* blablablabla
After 30 minutes.

"What else now?" said Donghae.
"What? What else?!" replied Jessica angrily
"Yes, are you finished?"
"You babo! Did you hear my story?!" said Jessica angrier.
Donghae just replied while chuckling, "Well, I heard it at the first 15 minutes but then I started to get bored. Let's sing instead!"

"You really jerk! Why should I share my story with you? You told me that you'll be listening my stories!" said Jessica while leaving the room. Unfortunately, Jessica's legs slips the mic's cable. But, Donghae quickly caught her, in a HUGGING POSITION.

Suddenly, Donghae's flashbacks came into his minds.
#####FLASHBACK#####
(Donghae was about in the second year of elementary school)
Donghae was looking to his mother that was knitting a sweater for him when his mother suddenly stood up from her seat to take water.
But, Donghae hugged her mother and said, "Don't go Eomma, finish the sweater first." said the small Donghae.

"Just a moment, dear. I'm thirsty." said his mother while chuckling.

"Oh. Okay Eomma!" said Donghae while releasing his hug from his Eomma.
#####End of FLASHBACK#####

Back to reality, Jessica that was hugged by Donghae about 5 minutes finally spoke up.
"Dong.. Donghae." said Jessica.

"No, don't go Eomma! Finish that sweater first! Don't go Eomma! Saranghae!" said Donghae suddenly while hugging Jessica tightly and tearing up. That made Jessica confused about Donghae's sudden action.

"Ehem. Donghae, I'm Jessica, not your Mom" said Jessica while trying to release his hug.

Donghae suddenly came back to reality and quickly released his hug. "Oh, sorry Sica. I didn't mean to not hear to sharing. And sorry about that hug. Hehe. Let's go home if you're not in the mood then."

"Ok."

--to be continued--

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRBIING! AND NO SILENT READERS YEAH.. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN GUYS!tumblr_la9aqxToXW1qzj7t8o1_250.gif