Chapter 7 : Basketball "Incident"

Enemies? No, you're my lover

[A/N] Annyeong readers! kk i know, i that i'm having my government examination but at least i tried to update.. keke.. enjoy this! sorry if this chapter is short

 

After HaeSica were in their own houses*

At Jessica's room

 

Jessica's POV

What happened to that Fishy earlier? Why did he hug me tightly while saying about his Eomma? Am I similar to his Eomma? Should I ask him ab--- Hey! Why am I thinking about his personal problem?? Why do I even care? Aish...........

End of POV

 

At Donghae's  room

 

Donghae's POV

Huff. Mom.. Why did I do it just now? What happened to mehhh??? Aishh.. I've never felt this before. Even when I'm with Yoona. She's my first love. But, I've confirmed to myself that I've never had feelings for Yoona. So, Yoona isn't my first love. I haven't fallen in love before -_- but, Eomma, what's this feelings? I even thought that Jessica was you just now. Maybe I'm in love with her or something? Ani, ani, ani. but,.....

-

-

-

-

Ahhh!!!! Molla!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of POV

 

*skip to Monday*

 

At school

The girls were chit-chatting when Donghae bumped Jessica, AGAIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN.

"LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MEHHH!!! YOU MADE ME SPAT OUT MY DRINK!!!!" shouted Jessica angrily.

"Ooops, sorry! Hehe"

img881.jpg?w=593

Then, Donghae left Jessica with her friends, you know, TaeNy. behind.

"AISHHHH!!!! YOU'LL SEE MY REVENGE, LEE DONGHAE!!!" shouted Jessica angrily.

 

Then, Jessica immediately went to her locker to change. Luckily, she've gotten some clothes in her locker and she've asked permission to wear those clothes because her school outfit is "coloured" with her milk-coffee drink.

6f9e2_20120130_jessica_snsd.jpg

[A/N] Her hair is straight and she didn't wear a hat.

 

 AFTER SCHOOL, EVERYBODY AND EVEN THE TEACHERS WENT HOME. But, Donghae and Jessica stayed because of their punishment, that basketball punishment.

Jessica had planned something to Donghae as a revenge. She acted like always to Donghae.

"Donghae, let's get started." said Jessica

"Alright" said Donghae while coming to Jessica in his basketball clothes.

"Let.s get started, so you hold this ball like this and then dribble it before entering it to the ring and blahblahblah" he instructed until Jessica was able to play on her own.

5 minutes practicing

10 minutes

20 minutes

45 minutes

1 hour

2 hours

"Okay, we're done. I'm tired" said Donghae while wiping his sweat.

"Okay, here's the ball" said Jessica while giving-scratch that-throwing the ball directly to his face.

"Ouch." said Donghae

"That's my revenge for just now" said Jessica proudly.

"Hey, look! It became a bump! You didn't know that my face is sensitive when someone touched it?" said Donghae wincing in pain.

"Haha. Sorry!" said Jessica

But, Donghae grabbed Jerssica's wrist and said, "Put oinment here" said Donghae seriously like he was angry while widening his eyes to Jessica's.

"O-Okay" said Jessica scaredly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finally sat on a bench. Jessica gently put the ointment on Donghae's forehead and she gently blew her air to Donghae's forehead.

#####FLASHBACK#####

10-years-old Donghae was punched by his friend. "Donghae, if you're punched again, call your friends here. Why do your friend always hate you? You're a nice guy." said his mother while putting ointment to his bumped forehead.

"Okay, Mom" "Donghae, always remember what I said, follow your heart. Always follow your heart" said her mother.

#####FLASHBACK#####

"Eomma" said Donghae while putting his eyes on Jessica's eyes.

"Huh?" said Jessica while biting her lips.

"Oh, sorry.Nothing, just continue putting oinment on my forehead." said Donghae while looking to her lips. Attracted to be exact.

Donghae's POV

Donghae, you called her Eomma again. The way she put ointment on my forehead is excatly the same as my mother's! But, I've just found out, her lips are inviting. I like how she bit her lips. Oh! Donghae!!!

End of POV

Follow your heart. Always follow your heart.. 

Thosde words kept repeating on his mind while Jessica was going to prepare to go home.

"Jessica"

"Yes"

Jessica's POV

I was going to go home when he suddenly called me. In a second, I felt something soft on my lips. OMG!!!! IT WAS DONGHAE!!!! But I don't know why I enjoyed his kiss.

End of POV

Donghae's POV

I just don't know why I did it. Oh! I'm not on my mind! I'm in my heart! Following what it said. TO KISS HER.

End of POV

whoaa!!!! HaeSica's first kiss!!!!! feel free to comment btw! I don't like silent readers! kkk~~~

you DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSRIBE!!!