Chapter 1 - Going Back to Korea

Enemies? No, you're my lover

Noone's POV
Jessica, a half-american and a half-korean, will move back to Korea. She will stay there forever. But, noone knows when will she head back to her village, America.

Jessica's POV
Ahh, it has been 10 years since I left Korea. Now, my Dad, Mom, Krystal and of course me, will move and stay in Korea. I'm really happy to go back to Korea and meet my old friends! They will be very happy if I come back to Korea and stay there.^^

THE NEXT DAY

Noone's POV
"Jessica! Wake up! It's already 9 a.m.! The plane will leave at 10 a.m.! You should get ready now!" said Mrs. Jung to wake up Jessica, the Sleeping Beauty. "5 minutes, Mom! I'm still sleepy!" Jessica shouted. Suddenly, her father gave her a cucumber and she woke up immediately after smelling the cucumber. "AHHHHH!" she shouted with her famous dolphin scream and finally she woke up. "OKAY APPA! I'LL WAKE UP. BUT PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" "Hahaha! Finally, you woke up. Now, get dressed! The plane won't wait for us Sica!" "Okay" she said disgustingly.

--SKIP--

They reached the airport. Now, they will head to Korea.

Jessica's POV
Ahh, finally I can go back to Korea! I can't wait to see my old friends!

--13 Hours Later--

Noone's POV
Wussshhhhhhhhhh... The plane took off. Jessica got out of the plane to breathe the air of Korea. She must missed Korea so much. Then, the Jung Family took a taxi to their house.

--SKIP--

Jessica's POV
Hoho, my home! I really missed you!
End of POV

Noone's POV
She got off the car, but suddenly, someone crashed her and that made her fell down to the ground. It was a boy who was wearing a cap with age same around Jessica too.

"Aishh!! Who is this PABO? Yah! Who are you? Do you have eyes?!?!" shouted Jessica. "Of course I do! Here's my eyes!" shouted him pointing to his eyes. "Then why did you crash me?!" shouted her again. "It was an accident! I'm sorry!" shouted him. "Okay, this time I'll forgive you!!" shouted Jessica.

"Hey, what is this noise? Can you two be quiet?" "IT WAS HIM/HER!!!" said both of them pointing each other. But, Mr. Jung recognized the boys, it was DongHae, his friend's son and his neighbour. "Oh! Hi Donghae! I am your father's friend! Whoaaa, you've grown a lot since last I saw you!" said Mr. Jung. "Oh! You're Mr Jung?! Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry to bother you, is this your daughter? She is very naughty! Haha!" said Donghae pointing to Jessica. Jessica just replied it with her cold stare.

Jessica's POV
Aish! This PABO-FISHY-FACE is my father's friend's son? No way! He is so irritating!
End of POV

DongHae's POV
Is this my dad's friend's daughter? Her stare can make me die! But, anyway, she's not bad at all. Her face is cute, but not when she is angry! Hahaha!
End of POV

Noone's POV
"Jessica, you should sleep early! Tomorrow you will be going to school! The same as Donghae" Mr. Jung said. "WHAATTTT?!?!" Both of them said making Mr. Jung shocked. "Yes! Why?" "NOOO WWAAYYY!!!" both of them shouted. "Jessica, just go to sleep. What's the matter?" her father asked. "No, nothing" said her disgustingly. "And Donghae, you can go back to your home" "Ne, Mr Jung" answered DongHae.

[A/N] Annyeong! this is my first chapter, I know it's lame but you'll find out next chapter after I see some subscribers and comments. thank you! you DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT