{ — 007.

The Angel & the Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Your POV]

As soon as Sehun walked away, I began to cuddle in my blanket. I tossed and the couch as I sighed and got up to sit. I sat for awhile waiting for myself to go to sleep. 

I sat and sat until I have fallen asleep. Surprisingly enough, I slept unconfortably. I wanted a bed. Now. But it was an oh well, I slept unconfortably on the couch.

 

 

[Baekhyun's POV] 

I tossed and turned around on my bed. I couldn't sleep. I sat up and mentally sighed to myself. 

"Maybe milk would help." I got up out of my bed and headed toward the kitchen. I opened the door and quietly tippy-toed toward the kitchen. After finally getting some milk to drink, I was making my way back when I saw my fallen angel tossing and turning on the couch. 

"She must be uncomfortable..." I shook my head and walked over to the couch. 

I looked at her and smiled. I picked her up bridal style and carry her to my room. 

I placed her softly on my bed and covered her with my sheets. I sighed at watched her sleep comfortably. 

"Sleep well angel." I smiled while pushing back a few strains of hair. I walked to my closet and grabbing some sheets and blankets. I walked back and made a bed for myself on the floor. After I have settled in, I slowly fell asleep. 

 

 

-Morning- 

[Your POV]

I woke up to the sounds of birds singing. I smiled at sat up, yawning  and stretching slowly to myself.. Once I was fully engergized , I looked around to see that I was no longer in the living room. I panicked. I looked around and saw I was in someone's room.

'Hmm? When did I get here?' I looked down below me, 'Huh, no wonder why it was such a comfy sleep. I was on a bed.' 

I looked around again and saw a figure below. I crawled over to the side and saw a sleeping Baekhyun sleeping on the floor. I watched him in an awed expression. 

WAIT! I WAS SLEEPING IN HIS ROOM?! I jumped out of  his bed and looked around once again. 

"Aisssh, stop making so much noise will you?" I turned around and saw that was he slowly starting to get up. 

"Oops, mianhae Baekhyunnie~ You can go back to sleep now." He sighed and sat up. "I can't now thanks to someone." I sighed and sat on his bed.

"I'm sorry Baekhyunnie I didn't mean to be noisy, I was just surprised that I was in here." "You're welcome." I looked at him in surprised. "Hmm? What? Welcome for what?" I tilted my head. "Pabo. I carried y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter