{ — 011.

The Angel & the Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's Surprise.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months—and everyone have been going through the same process. No one did anything productve due to the lost of their closest sister. Sehun stated in his room, looking at old photo albums with you and him when the two were younger. He smiled as scanned through them, but what he didn't know was that you were watching over every single one of them—especially Baekhyun. You sighed mentally to yourself as you watched your brother laugh and cry while he looked through the albums.

"We have decided, dear Alina." Your head turned with raised brows as you bowed to the lord. "What have you decided, my dear lord?" You looked at him as your head tilted. 

"We are sending you back to Earth, to relive the lost of life, to be with your true love." You looked to the floor, and sighed, nodding your head in the process. 

"We have decided dear Alina." Your head turned you bowed sligthly to the lord. "What have you decided dear lord?" You looked at him as your head was tilted. "Are you ready, dear Alina?" 

"Yes sir, I am ready." You smiled as a tear fell from your eyes. He nodded with a meek smile, "Remember, though, if something happens to you—you will come back to us, and we do not wish that you come back, do we? No, we want you to live until it's really your time to come back." He smiled and everything around you went black.

Within a few seconds, you appeared on Earth, in front of a familiar building structure. You tried to touch the pole, and without your hands going through the pole, you touched it. Feeling the gravel like struct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter