{ — 005.

The Angel & the Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you say?" 

"Oh my goodness, Alina! You're such an idiot!" She turned her attention away and kept hitting her forehead, calling herself and idiot. 

"Yah, Oh Alina! What did you say?!" My eyes continued it's red form as I grew a bit angry. Her eyes looked at me before looking down. 

"Baekhyun, I'm sorry." She uttered. 

"Sorry for what?"

"Baekhyun-ah, who are you talking to?! Let me go!!" 

"Hush it!" She looked at me, terrified of me and my red eyes. 

Alina, what are you talking about?! 

Her eyes were still glued to the floor. 

I'm talking about you. 
What about me?!

Her eyes followed up to mine as her halo showed. 

You killed me. 

My ears rang as I stumbled backwards, her words repeating constantly. 

"That's impossible, how can I?! I never met you before! How can I kill you, angel?!" I screamed. 

"Why wouldn't you know?! You have met me?! And I was in the same postion as her!!" She screamed back.  

It had me thinking as it was impossible because I never met her. I thought and thought and then and there was a flashback.

I was walking the streets late at night looking for my prey, rubbing my stomach that growled for food. I walked and walked until there was basically no where to walk anymore. Before I stopped, I spotted my target. A smirk found it's way towards my lips as I walked over to her. 

"Hi." I smiled as she looked at me confused.

"Hi," she greeted with a tint of confusion c

"I'm Baekhyun," I stuck my hand out to her as she stared at it. "A-Alina." And with that she stuck her hand out and we exchanged hand shakes. 

"So what brings you out here, alone?" 

"I'm waiting on someone. Why are you here, and why am I talking to you?"

I chuckled, "I'm actually on the way to the shop nearby, you know? Feed an empty stomach? Well, maybe because I'm a nice person?" 

"But you're a stranger, and I'm pretty sure I was taught not to talk to strangers, so why am I still standing here?" She started to walk off until I grabbed her hand. "Don't go."

"Let go of me!" She struggled to get out of my grip as I laughed and walked her. 

"Let me walk you."

"I think I'm fine."

"No, but I insist."

"I'm fine, now please let go." 

"I insist and I won't let go until you agree with me." 

"I don't even know you! Let go of me!" My eyes, right then and there, turned red stating that I was clearly mad or frustrated. 

She looked straight into my eyes.
"Y-Yah, what are you?!" She started to shake uncontrollably. 

"This is why no one makes me mad!"

"W-What are you?!" 

"Ha, I'm a ing devil that's what!" I started to drag her to the nearest dead end as she struggled to get out of my grip allowing me to smirk. 

She should be a fun one. 

"Yah, let go of me!" 

"I'm sorry, but let I said, I'm a devil. And you were my target for the night." 

"T-Target?" She looked up at me with sadden eyes. 

"It means, I'm going to kill you."

"Oh god, please. Please don't!" 

"That's too late, you had your chance, for me to walk you, but you simply refused and so you are my target, beautiful." 

Suddenly finding a dead end, I built my wall where no one can see me do my thing.  I turned to her and walked closer and closer to her.

"Please, I'm sorry, please don't do anything to me." I laughed.

"Well that's too bad. I'm not letting you go so easily. As you can tell, my eyes are officially red. I'm hungry and , so I'm hoping that you will be the best one of the night." I grinned while moving clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter