{ — 010.

The Angel & the Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You shed tears nonstop as Baekhyun looked at you again, stumbling back. He didn't want to believe the fact with a tear drop forming in his eyes.

"My baby, you can't go! You can't! You can't leave me again.." Sehun sobbed, crying his eyes out. He didn't want to lose his sister again, once he already lost her. She just recently came back to him, but she's leaving already? He didn't want to believe anything, or none of it, either.

With everyone shocked, Alina had been having shock waves going in and out of her. She screamed loud enough that everyone head her. Everyone looked at her float and backed up, still screaming. Her face became pale, "Lina!" Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun exclaimed in a unison. Before she knew it, she disappeared—out of everyone's sight.

She was gone, and Baekhyun fell to his knees—tears pouring from his eyes. He'd lost her. "Come back," he muuttered. "Come back!" He cried out louder as Chanyeol tried calming down. Though, he couldn't do it well because he was exactly just like Baekhyun and Sehun. 

Had the devil really fall for the angel?

I never told you how I felt about you.. Baekhyun thought quietly to himself. "Please come back..." He pleaded, his eyes reddened by his tears.

With the days past, all of EXO didn't do anything based on the recent event that happened.

Sehun, for one, didn't want to move nor did he want to eat. He didn't want to do anything as he stayed in his room, thinking about hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter