{ — 015.

The Angel & the Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confession.

After dinner, everyone was in the living room playing games; lauging and talking. You were in your room, looking for some things when you heard a knock from the door. You turned your head, "Come in," you said in a soft voice. Right then and there, Baekhyun walked in as you smiled and motioned him to come in. He walked in and sat on your bed. "What brings you into my room, mister?" You questioned while still looking for the items you missed.

"Actually, Alina..I-I have something to confess." You nodded while still looking, "By the way, what are you looking for?" He questioned as you looked up. "My shoes.." You pouted and sat up straight. He chuckled at your cute expression.

"Have you checked your closet?" You nodded once.

"The bathroom?" You nodded twice.

"Under your shelves?" You nodded twrice.

"Under your bed?" You looked at him and shook your head, looking under your bed when you spotted a dozen pair of shoes lined up under your bed. You smiled and jumped onto Baekhyun, hugging him.

"Oh my goodness, Baekhyun, thank you! Thank you, you just helped me find my shoes!" He chuckled as his heart beated faster. "You're welcome," he smiled. You straightened up and sat beside him. "So, what do you want to talk about?" He sighed and looked down to his feet and floor. 

"I-I think..I like you.." 

You blinked, many times at the fact.

"W-What did you say?" 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter