{ — 016.

The Angel & the Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday!

Forward→ 4 years later.

Months have past since Baekhyun asked you to be his girlfriend. And now it's been nearly two years since your marriage with him. You smiled to yourself as you walked down the aisle of the grocery store. 'Hmm, what should I buy?' You thought scanning the shelfs up and down. You heard a sigh. "Yah, Lina how long does it take for you to shop for food." Sehun asked. You groaned and looked at him, "Hush it oppa, a pregnant woman gotta do what she's gotta do. And that's looking for food that would satisfy her cravings." He sighed even louder. "Baby, uncle is sorry for rushing your umma." He bent down and rubbed your tummy. Suddenly, the baby kicked his hand causing you to chuckle at his expression. "Your baby is mean." Sehun pouted. "Well, he's your nephew. He's mean like you." You stuck your tongue out at him and continued looking down the aisle. You couldn't make a decision so in the end you chose some strawberries with chocolate dip, gummy bears, and fruits. Lots and lots of them. 

♡ Baekhyun's POV ♡

I sighed to myself. I was pretty glad that Lina wasn't home yet, or she'll see the surprise I planned out for her. Today was her birthday and I wanted to surprise her with the best I can do. "Hyung, you think she'll like it?" I asked Suho hyung. "Of course! She'll like anything her husband plans out for her." He smiled and so did I. I can't believe she's 21 now. I feel old compared to her. Yeah I'm 2 years older, but I just feel old.  Everyone was gathered in our apartment we got after our marriage. Then my phone vibrated, "Hello?" "Hyung, we're on our way up!" Sehun exclaimed. I began to panick. "Okay okay, let me go tell everyone!" I could tell he had a smile on his face. "Okay, start hiding. I-I gotta go, Lina's getting out of the car. Hurry!" With that, he hung up. I sighed and turned around to everyone. "Everyone! Lina's on her way up, hide now!" Everyone started scrambling to find a place to hide. I ran to the kitchen and lighted the candles. 

I suddenly heard the door click, I ran to turn off all the lights and returned to the kitchen. "Why is it so dark?" I could tell her appearance is here. She the light and everyone jumped. "Surprise, happy birthday, Alina!" I came out of the kitchen holding the cake in my hands. "Happpy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Linaaa~ Happy birthday too yoooou~" I smiled and leaned the cake in, she smiled and blew the candles. "Happy birthday yeobeo~" I handed the cake to Chanyeol and hugged her. "Thank you." I smiled. "Hey now, don't hug her to tight, or the baby with pop out soon." Kai chuckled. I laughed and released Lina from my grip. "I love you." She smiled. "I love you too, Baekhyunnie~"

♡ Your POV ♡

I was glad that they all remembered my birthday. I thought they had forgetten since everyone acted all normal, including my own brother and my own husband. I looked around the room, I spotted umma on the couch smiling to me. I wobbled my way to her and sat next to her. "Umma~" I placed my head on her shoulder as she my hair. "Aigoo, my baby is grown up now." She smiled causing me to smile also. "Umma can't wait for that grandchild of mine to be born." I chuckled. "Umma, I'm not due until another 4 months." I whined causing Sehun oppa to laugh. "Yeah and that baby of hers is mean, umma." She looked at him weirdly as he sat on the other side of her. "Why do you say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter