{ — 003.

The Angel & the Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My angel sister!" 
 
My head turned to Sehun as he walked into the living room. "Yes, Hunnie?"

"Do you remember Chanyeol hyung?"

My thoughts crammed together. I attempted to recalled the person with the name Chanyeol. 

Ah, Park Chanyeol!

Aish, your voice is so annoying. 

I looked to Baekhyun and punched his arm to which it didn't even affect him. 

"Lina?" Sehun questioned as he knew I wasn't paying attention to him again. "Hmm?" I hummed while turning back to Sehun. 

"About hyung?" I opened my mouth as I nodded with a smile. "I remember him, very well actually. What about him?"

"Just asking because he's going to be here shortly. Also, why did you punch him?" I nodded with a short smile while stabbing my thumb into Baekhyun's chest. "Because your stupid hyung keeps reading my mind!"

Sehun chuckled and nodded as he sat down on the one sear couch. 

Hey, go get me food!

No, do it yourself! I'm going to wait for Yeollie. 

You can see him later, go get me food!

I stood up and glared at him, "I'm not your servant, ! Do it yourself!" 

I huffed loudly as I moved to Sehun and sat beside him when the door suddenly clicked. 

"Yah, everyone." My head turned to the door as Sehun poked my leg and whispered, "Hyung's here." 

A smile crept onto my face as I jumped up and ran to the door, hugging him as he turned into stone, feeling surprised. 

"What the hell?! Who are you?!" He shouted as I pulled away, a frown finding it's way to me. 

He took a closer look at me as he stopped and gawked. "Oh my god," he muttered as I smiled before biting my lower lip, "Lina!" He picked he up and spun me around in our right hug. 

Once I was placed down, he questioned, "Where have you been?! I thought.." he paused and looked at me, "you passed?"

"You're right," I spoked as we walked back towards the living room, "I'm here to guide someone, that's all."

"Let me guess, Byun Baekhyun?" I nodded to his assumption "H-How did you know?" 

"Well, jagi," he winked as I rolled my eyes, "he's a devil, and we're his friends. So yeah, that's well figured out of. We knew one da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter