{ — 017.

The Angel & the Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ending.

.:: Baekhyun's POV ::.

I sighed as I watched my little boy sleeping soundfully beside Lina. I smiled and crawled into bed, next the two of them. "Hi, bubblebutt." Lina said, groaning while sitting up. "Hi, honey." I smiled, kissing her cheek. "How was work?" "It was okay, but better now since I'm home with the two of you." She chuckled and nodded, before walking out to the kitchen. "Can you turn on the baby monitior, if you're going to come out." I nodded and turned the monitor on and following her out the door. 

"Do you want anything to eat?" She asked, turning around to look at me. I shook my head and hugged her from behind and snuggled closely to her. "I love you, baby." She laughed and nodded, "I love you too." 

.:: Narrator ::.

"Hey, party people!" Sehun shouted coming through the front door with Chanyeol and Melanie, Kai, Suho, and Kris walking in after him. "Shh, my baby is sleeping, you butthead!" You shouted quietly as Sehun covered his mouth and mouthed a sorry to you and Baekhyun.

"You better have not woken up my baby."

"Hey, we're here to see the sport okay?" Sehun complained.

"I'm gonna go check up on my little Hyungsook." Melanie stated and walked into your bedroom. You smiled and thanked her. 

"Oppa, it's 7pm. Why are you here and not with umma?" You asked looking at him from across the living room. "Gees dongsaeng, calm down already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter